U2:18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
18 is significant because it tells us that the other new song will be a cover of the Skid Row classic "18 and Life."

Why haven't they given us a tracklisting yet?? i mean november 20 is just around the corner already. I really hope I believe makes it as the new song. But I wonder why all the secrecy and quitness about the best of.

....the 1990-2000 best of collection featured New Mixes of some of the songs (like, electrical storm, numb, staring at the sun, stay, etc). i really hope this is going to be the case for this one too =)

Remixes would be nice, but they should also include live, rare, and/or tracks that were left off of the previous Best Ofs. I just think they need to strike the right balance of attracting new fans (in prep for their new album), satisfying older fans, and fulfilling their contract obligations.

U2girl said:

Hollie is 18?

I only know that they started having kids around the JT period.

I do remember the photos of Edge holding a baby recently posted. It looks to be circa 1985/86 so that would make Hollie over 20 by the time U2:18 is on store racks.

u2fp

image1kz4.gif
:lmao:
Hate to keep this thread from its eternal rest, but...man, that is TOO good to go unmentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom