Tracklist announcement timing? - Tracklist Speculation/Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm...if this is true, it looks like the album starts out VERY hardrocking and then turns softer and more ambient later on.

.[speculation] :wave:

Spekulierte Tracklist:
01. Get On Your Boots
02. Breathe
03. No Line On The Horizon
04. Stand Up (Comedy)
05. Unknown Caller
06. Magnificent
07. Crazy Tonight
08. Moment Of Surrender
09. Winter
10. Every Breaking Wave
11. Cedars Of Lebanon
12. Tripoli (UK Special Track?)

u2tour.de have just put together all the title names from the mags. Anyone floating around on the net could of done that. :lol:

Don't know if it's official, but u2tour.de usually has some pretty reliable information time to time.

Really tough; but one could guess very easily at the tracklisting going off of the Q and RS articles. Bono did mention that the 1st track is the fastest song U2 has ever recorded. So that leaves either GYBO or NLOTH.

actually, U2tour.de has been pretty accurate in the past. they normally don't post news unless they have a good feeling that it's true.

This is the running order of the tracks the way u2tour.de reports it:

01. Get On Your Boots
02. Breathe
03. No Line On The Horizon
04. Stand Up (Comedy)
05. Unknown Caller
06. Magnificent
07. Crazy Tonight
08. Moment Of Surrender
09. Winter
10. Every Breaking Wave
11. Cedars Of Lebanon
12. Tripoli (UK Special Track?)

U2TOUR.DE - No Line On The Horizon - U2 Album 2009, Single, DVD, Tour, U2 Vertigo Tour

It's fake plus I remember Q saying that Magnificent would be the first track and its get your boots on. I don't believe it until i hear it from U2 or U2.com.

Fake

I both hope and assume this is fake.

Not that it won't be pretty close, but I don't want the first single to be the first song. Not a big deal, but I think the single should fit into the flow of the album, much like the Fly did.

But more importantly, don't release any region-specific bonus tracks, PLEASE! It's either on the album or it's not. Conceptualize the piece of work you want and release it to the world instead of gimmicky little catches like bonus tracks only in the UK or Japan.

It's fake plus I remember Q saying that Magnificent would be the first track and its get your boots on. I don't believe it until i hear it from U2 or U2.com.

Fake

Q definitely did not say Magnificent is the first track.

^^ Hey cumon guys, us in the UK only get a few gigs to fight over, they keep us sweet with an extra track!

Does it honestly matter since it'll be on the internet in multiple forms within about 5 mins of anyone in the UK buying it?

I will piss vinager if my U.S. version doesn't have Tripoli on it. WTF!!!!

Tripoli is the best song evaaaaaah
:wink:

I feel this different versions is stupid. Just release the album in its full glory. In europe we missed out on fast cars which turned out to be better than most of the stuff on the actual record.

:yawn: man, those U2.com jokes are old... and not funny considering they're doing a very good job for the last few months... :down:

You can tell how low U2 fans' expectations for U2.com are when their recent output is considered "doing a very good job" by some.

I feel this different versions is stupid. Just release the album in its full glory. In europe we missed out on fast cars which turned out to be better than most of the stuff on the actual record.
qft

I feel different versions is downright ridiculous. F-ing ridiculous.

For example, Why the hell do I have to go out and buy a UK version to get Fast Cars???? They better come to their senses and make the SAME album available EVERYWHERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom