The TV Ad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its been everywhere,ive seen it on every sports show ive watched, it was on 5 times during wwe raw. Saw it during the x factor aswell.

Great lol, guess I don't watch much TV

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I haven't seen the commercial once, but I haven't been watching any TV.

xc6ov7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Anyone seen it in Australia? Apple and U2 are both a bit in the nose down here...

I've seen it numerous times here, Dan, once it was shown twice in a single ad break.

I have not seen this TV ad here on TV in Europe, but I did notice something very cool last night on the BBC news TV report.
It was about 22:30-23:00 hours and the Asian news report had just finished and they
usually show the BBC news globe and the rolling credits for about a minute, and the song
jingle it was playing was "October" by U2 :applaud:
I said to myself, what a pleasant surprise! I even started to hum the words to the song just to make sure it was October playing and sure enough, it was the song.
I checked the video for U2 October on Youtube and it was the medley piano part
starting from around 00:35 until 01:00 minute into the song.
Anyone else heard this?

Sweet. Just aired during the Tigers-Twins game. Didn't know they showed it on local tv. ?

MSNBC is airing it a great deal during the day. Usually have it on in the background while cleaning and such. CNN too when I'm with my Mom. During football (American ;) ) games this past weekend. TV and computer are next to each other in the room so I hear it when it comes on - unless I have headphones on.

I've seen it a number of times..... a whole bunch on ESPN, every time I c it it fires me up, great commercial, kinda bad ass if you ask me :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom