The "Irishteen Clips" *the first recordings of U2's new sound*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the holdup is the 2 assignments i have to hand in tomorrow, that i must start NOW because i've been living outside the studios for the last week. give me a day, and don't worry about the cleaning, it will be done properly.And ofcourse if artdirector wants to have a go with it when its done, he's more than welcome to.

irishteen, there were a just few signings by Bono, and at that time i was over to Adam, so, your booklets remained unsigned, i'm really sorry. But we'll get them tomorrow... :)

U2_Neat said:
irishteen, there were a just few signings by Bono, and at that time i was over to Adam, so, your booklets remained unsigned, i'm really sorry. But we'll get them tomorrow... :)

Thanks anyway and hey if they leave a midnight, that means I now know when to show up :wink:

U2_Neat said:
the holdup is the 2 assignments i have to hand in tomorrow, that i must start NOW because i've been living outside the studios for the last week. give me a day, and don't worry about the cleaning, it will be done properly.And ofcourse if artdirector wants to have a go with it when its done, he's more than welcome to.

That's cool; it gives us more time to overanalyse Edge playing some scales first. :wink:

I totally cannot wait to hear NLOTH. This is going to be awesome. I'm quite interested to see if The_Edge89 and I are right about 402/I Believe being NLOTH.

U2_Neat said:

the time spent writing this post couldve been used to upload that vid :mad: :wink:

U2_Neat said:
ah, what the hell, you're right.
give me 20'!!!

FUCK YES! :up:

To hell with being responsible, eh? Being responsible isn't what got me to ten Vertigo gigs, that's for sure. :wink:

U2_Neat thanks for going back and forth to the studio we all really appreciate it. Same goes for u irishteen! And now u2_neat we appreciate the sacrifices you make for us lol!

Axver said:

I want to know what a LOTH is why we should say no to it. :wink:

:lol:

I'm not sure what it is, but I think Hillary Clinton mentioned it on the campaign trail last week. :wink:

That a capella version Bono did was pretty cool. I just checked it out here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rdptu0Dlv4A&feature=related

You have to love Bono. He gives a heartfelt speech, completely off-the-cuff, then needs a lyric sheet to deliver the song. For most performers, it would be the other way around.

angelordevil said:
I'm not sure what it is, but I think Hillary Clinton mentioned it on the campaign trail last week. :wink:

:lol:

That a capella version Bono did was pretty cool. I just checked it out here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rdptu0Dlv4A&feature=related

You have to love Bono. He gives a heartfelt speech, completely off-the-cuff, then needs a lyric sheet to deliver the song. For most performers, it would be the other way around.

That cracked me up as well! Oh, Bono. The most hopeless lyricist ever? Well, at least it gives us something to keep us amused. :wink:

emot-nyd.gif
(aka: oh no you didn't)

Last edited:
t8thgr8 said:
maybe he was just getting me out of his hair and really just went to go study :(

its been like 40 minutes

:lol: Keep in mind, he's got to clean it up and upload it.

This is incredible really, getting something this soon. So much for waiting until June like with HTDAAB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom