The Invasion of Preteen/Chipmunk SOI Fan Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My 9 and 11 year old had iMovie going on my new phone about 30 seconds after the box was open and these are representative of what they enjoy doing.

I agree with a few others though -- the chipmunk legal work around is a bit odd, but these kids are listening to and enjoying the music on some level -- my kids don't mess with songs they dislike in this fashion.

I'm happy to report that they seem to dig the new record, Iris is their favorite followed by Raise by Wolves, and they report being all-in for the pending tour.

Well, at least the art department can kick back now. All visuals for the tour is allready in the can. The My Little Pony Tour that is.

"This is a video some kids on crack stole from us, we're stealing it back..."
:D

This is hilarious! ? And fascinating too. These kids enjoyed the album and are now "repurposing" it to fit their need for speedy-everything.

At least there arent any "goat" versions...yet. Remember that trend?

(Although Volcano would be hilarious. "Vollll...cane...BLEATTT!" )

There was a Goat version of U2 music?
Oh, I never heard of such a thing.
I must see and hear that!
Sounds interesting.

I am going to convert some of these vídeo "re-mixes" to MP3s,
for my 3 year old god-daughter. She might really like them.
She already enjoys listening to those CDs "Baby rocks U2 and the Beatles" :applaud:

There was a Goat version of U2 music?

Oh, I never heard of such a thing.

I must see and hear that!

Sounds interesting.

I am going to convert some of these vídeo "re-mixes" to MP3s,

for my 3 year old god-daughter. She might really like them.

She already enjoys listening to those CDs "Baby rocks U2 and the Beatles" :applaud:

That's such a lovely idea! ☺️

Oh my! I'll download and save these real gems. It'll be useful someday, I'm sure!

On a side note: my sister and her friends (age 11-13) are making a movie, and the whole soundtrack is SOI. Gotta say The Troubles is a very powerful opening song

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It really sucks that people have to speed up their videos or do other tricks because the labels are such annoying bastards. More people hearing the music are more sales and if you want to collect the fucking royalties, they should be allowed to put in a claim for all the royalties of any video featuring their songs. Problem solved. These kids get to put up a fun video with a song they like and the record company reaps the profit...

It's also just irritating when you want to hear one song (such as "California") and can't do so because Universal gets their panties in a twist if anything "unauthorized" is up on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom