The Interferencers appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MandyMarie

Acrobat
A huge THANKS to everyone who's been so great with getting those emails out to everyone. This community is aewsome! :bow: :bow: :bow:

I just went against everything I knew was right and lost my NLOTH cherry. :combust:

But seriously, thank you to everyone everyone everyone on this forum. The emailers, the guy who posted the link to GetMusic (that guy deserves one serious round of drinks), and of course everyone who hung out on the leak threads for a week straight. :lol: And yes, that includes all the punners, the french and italian invaders, the haters, the cynics, the comedians, and everyone in between. This has been such a fun week, and I'm not going to forget it anytime soon. :heart:

Now let's never speak of this again to anyone. :shifty: :shh: :wink:

Yeah...thanks everyone.
Now I can play the album over and over , until I get the boxset next week:wink:
27th Feb:drool:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

But seriously, thank you to everyone everyone everyone on this forum. The emailers, the guy who posted the link to GetMusic (that guy deserves one serious round of drinks), and of course everyone who hung out on the leak threads for a week straight. :lol: And yes, that includes all the punners, the french and italian invaders, the haters, the cynics, the comedians, and everyone in between. This has been such a fun week, and I'm not going to forget it anytime soon. :heart:

Now let's never speak of this again to anyone. :shifty: :shh: :wink:

You forgot to thank the Spanish whore.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :reject:

Thanks a lot to the newbie who came on here and without a lot of fanfare and with a lot of humility shared a link just in case we hadn't seen it. You were inducted into the Interference Hall of Fame yesterday.

You forgot to thank the Spanish whore.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :reject:

Thanks a lot to the newbie who came on here and without a lot of fanfare and with a lot of humility shared a link just in case we hadn't seen it. You were inducted into the Interference Hall of Fame yesterday.

Dammit I knew I was forgetting something! :angry:

Aww..I'm starting to feel all nostalgic. :cute:

:wink:

BIG THANKS for you folks.

You rock as much as Stand Up!!!! (And that's a LOT) :D

Yes thank you guys! Without this forum I wouldn't have been able to hear this album until March 3rd.

"Thank your mother and get it over with!"

But seriously it was a much appreciated effort by all those involved :applaud:

thank you to everyone who sent the link-- within 5 mins i'd gotten 3 emails from 3 different people. you guys rock!! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom