The Image...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diemen said:
I reckon shaun vox would agree with you.

say what?
2005_0128Image0014.psd.jpg

lol
too bad my hair now is as long as the Joshua Tree days.

Last edited:
Why don't YOU get a perm and start impersonating Slash?

Really, I think that's just the best all-around solution here. :wink:

corianderstem said:
Why don't YOU get a perm and start impersonating Slash?

Really, I think that's just the best all-around solution here. :wink:

I second the motion.

I can't say I really give a toss about the image
but it is about time for a change I guess

I like the recent scruffy/scragly look; he should really take it all the way back to this, in my opinion, his best look:

SaveTheChildrencopy.jpg

He'd probably want to replace the hat, though, maybe with one of those Castro military caps he likes.

the glasses are ok for a little here and there but to make it his new "look" would be a big mistake...

no glasses would also be cool...and Union Chapel was a good look too..kinda like the Passengers look...which had that scruffy look to it yeah..but the lennon glasses as the new Bono image just wouldn't work :madspit:

The Sad Punk said:
If he's so concerned about his eyesight, he should just wear regular glasses.

Because all the sunglasses he's worn since 1995 have sucked.

:eyebrow:

:no:

The Sad Punk said:
Don't ask for the impossible.

You never know.... I already asked for the impossible in another thread--a song without any cliche lyrics, the sound of HMTMKMKM, and with a solo like ZooTV Bullet.

the tourist said:

You never know.... I already asked for the impossible in another thread--a song without any cliche lyrics, the sound of HMTMKMKM, and with a solo like ZooTV Bullet.

Man, that's wacky!

But seriously, as cool as it would be, I'm not sure if Bono's gonna look like he would have belonged in Queens of the Stone Age or Eagles of Death Metal anytime soon.

Chill Mike D said:
Short hair, beard, aviators, jeans, plain white shirt.

Sounds like:

gm_gallery4.jpg

You can interpret it the way you want to but Bono would look like a man and not a teenybopper. Besides, George Michael's hair isn't short like I was talking. I'm talking Popmart short.

Back
Top Bottom