The Favorite NLOTH song poll! Which song will win?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which song is your favorite?

• No Line On The Horizon

Votes: 36 5.4%
  • Magnificient

Votes: 211 31.8%
  • Moment Of Surrender

Votes: 133 20.0%
  • Unknown Caller

Votes: 90 13.6%
  • I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Get On Your Boots

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Stand Up Comedy

Votes: 27 4.1%
  • Fez-Being Born

Votes: 30 4.5%
  • White As Snow

Votes: 18 2.7%
  • Breathe

Votes: 69 10.4%
  • Cedars Of Lebanon

Votes: 14 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moment of Surrender without doubt. By Far.

My missus doesn't rate U2. I played NLOTH horizon in the car...

NLOTH 3 minutes... skip
MAGNIFICENT 2 minutes... skip
MOS 7:20... repeat... 7:20... repeat. 7:20 repeat. "I'm sorry, but that is BEAUTIFUL." she said.
UC - Listened until the 'chorus' kicks in. "Yep, that last track was a fluke."
MOS 7:20... repeat

Didn't get to hear the rest of the album at all.

MOS is also my favorite, then NLOTH, then Magnificent.

I love the album!

I think NLOTH2 has to be added to the list, it's far better dan the album version IMO and i think it will be getting a lot more votes.

I chose magnificent by the way....

Voted for Magnificent. Surprise, surprise, I know! I love it though. Looking at the poll results though, I wish I could've voted for COL too, coz it's amazing. Surprised it hasn't got more votes!

Magnificent was the one that first caught my attention, and gave me a great feeling of the boys being back!!! :hyper:

magnificent gets my vote

but, who's with me on this?i think that nloth is better when faster, the version that leaked a week ago is better much much

Breathe is my favorite song, followed closely by MOS, but I have a feeling Magnificent will win the poll.

1 - Cedars Of Lebanon

2 - Moment Of Surrender

3 - Fez - Being Born

4 - Breathe

5 - No Line On The Horizon

6 - White As Snow

7 - Unknown Caller

8 - Magnificent

9 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

10 - Stand Up Comedy

11 - Get On Your Boots

That was a hard choice as I rate all the songs on this album in some way or another. I really like Magnificent and MOS (and i don't usually like the ballad stuff), but in the end because of it's high energy value I voted for Breathe.

I wonder if Magnificent is still the most favorite song in a new poll. Moment of Surrender is a grower, so maybe people's opinions have changed after 9 days.

Magnificent is great, but I REALLY like the uplifting feeling Crazy Tonight gives me.

Oddly enough I really don't like MoS, while everyone else seems to.

BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!

I waited two weeks to vote on this damn poll. Do you people know what it is like to see a pole like this with so many votes and not be able to contribute. Knowing that everyone has heard the album well before you even though your a huge u2 fan!!!

Well today Im contributing (it took me a moment to find this damn thread). So with that.......How good is Magnificent! :sexywink:

I'm SO glad that Bono didn't sing over Edge's guitar solo on Unknown Caller. Brilliant move. Beautiful song. Magnificent is pretty much that too. Adam & Edge really shine on this album I think. 4 1/2 years well spent U2!

with the exeption of crazy tonight i think that all the songs are very solid for different reasons, but breathe stands out as the most complete one.

Love MOS, think that Magnificent is great; Breathe is very good...and Fez/Being Born is a fave too...
I do like the whole album, but those are the ones I listen the most...

What a strange poll this was. Stand Up Comedy with nearly as many votes as NLOTH and Fez :lol:

One thing we could all agree on was Sexy Boots.

Back
Top Bottom