The Blackout (Jacknife Lee Remix)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bluedater

The Fly
Now, how does it sound? Has anybody heard it already? I saw some photos on twitter holding the vinyl already in their hand. Would be interested in your impressions. Please share your thoughts!

Had the chance to listen to a proper vinyl rip. Sounds much better now. Also runtime is 7:19 as expected. First song since Magnificient (Fred Falke mix) that will make it to my playlist for running.

Had the chance to listen to a proper vinyl rip. Sounds much better now. Also runtime is 7:19 as expected. First song since Magnificient (Fred Falke mix) that will make it to my playlist for running.

Where’s the rip? Curious to hear it

Super Yo has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

8DBFC599-46A1-405D-B87A-357BABDEEF6A.jpeg

I give it 4 bananas.

Got the RSD single - love The Blackout in general - spending $13 US on basically one song felt a little.. uhh.. unique.. but I've done worse. Spent probably $20ish back in the late 90s for the Batman Forever soundtrack solely for HMTMKMKM.

The remix feels Pop-era to me - there's some synth parts in there that are very reminiscent of Do You Feel Loved. It's the kind of remix I love - the ones that can really be a song on their own - rather than chopping up a song into unrecognizable techno.

Can anyone host a link to this, it makes it so much easier than pages of requests. I would, but I don’t have access cause of the holiday.

Back
Top Bottom