Surely not the front cover?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought we'd be in for something terrible given your subject line, but that's not bad. The picture's probably older than any of the songs that'll end up on the collection though. :wink:

Axver said:
I thought we'd be in for something terrible given your subject line, but that's not bad. The picture's probably older than any of the songs that'll end up on the collection though. :wink:

Thats what I thought about the 1980-1990 best Of. A lot of the photo's in the CD booklet are pre 1983 but only one song and one hidden track are from that same period.

dabiggestu2fan said:

WOW! I've owned that CD from the first day it came out in 98 and i still didnt know there was a hidden track LOL well thats good to know heheh. Thanks for the info!

Nico

:huh: :huh: :huh: Never listened to it?!

The cover's not bad. It shows that it's a tie-in with the book, which I don't really see as all that bad. :shrug:

I don't wanna whine more now but I don't like the cover, I'm tired of that picture being used "everywhere".
U2byU2 (ok that's fine...)
U2007 calendar (I thought this was a calendar for 2007 not the 80's? :eyebrow:)

and now this...

Anyway there's good news for the one's that agree with me:

"Please Note This is Not Finished Artwork"

http://scripts.digicc.com/universalireland/news.php?id=1298251111

I like it!

18 songs, and the guys look about 18 in that picture! Hopefully that era gets some recognition in the tracklist!

Kinda shows where they started, and where they are now, with the new single and whatnot.

PlaTheGreat said:
:lmao: Oh Canadiens..I can't wait till he sees this.

It's like we can both see the future. :drool:
holy shit! :lmao:

We called that one. It is the future you see mhmhmhmhmmm.

yodase8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom