Speculation: No Line on the Horizon versus Achtung Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the fly will sound better than get your boots on.

Isn't that a little backwards? Since we already know what "The Fly" sounds like, it "will sound" the same as it always has.

You could say, "'Get Your Boots On' will sound worse than 'The Fly'". That makes much more sense. Or you could say, "'The Fly' sounds better than 'Get Your Boots On' will sound when we actually hear it." Either of those works. Or you could simply say, "'The Fly' is a better song than 'Get Your Boots On'".

Plenty of options.

Or we could grab a beer and get back on topic.

Or save Africa..........
Bono, wait! I'm going with you
Oh, damn he's gone.....

Ok, will, he left us here....now you better say what you did on this album...you're on interference :evil:

Or we could grab a beer and get back on topic.

Or save Africa..........
Bono, wait! I'm going with you
Oh, damn he's gone.....

Ok, will, he left us here....now you better say what you did on this album...

Hmm, I'm not really sure what would qualify as "on topic" for this thread anyway. It's about the similarities between AB and...an album nobody has heard yet.

Hahahahhhaha
Guess you're right
Well, to keep on topic...
I guess probably you'll be able to get the two albuns in the CD format.
Vinyl too.
[Rumors:]
Both have music in it. (almost confirmed...)
And both are from the same band (almost confirmed...)

I think this is pretty close speculation to the real thing. U2 has never gotten over the fact that the album achtung baby was never recognized as a break through album. I think they revisited it again with this one. morocco, different beats, different sound..could be acthung baby 2.

they should swap the line if it deserves it. achtung baby is the best album they ever did. No album compares to it. Each song on the album is great. Not one song is a dud. On their other albums there was always that one song or two that killed the album.

this thread is pretty interesting now

a few guesses are true:
first single in the middle of the album
sea / sky theme for album art
first track is "interesting" says some reviewers, will take a few listens akin to The Fly

cool

Back
Top Bottom