Speculation: Bonus Track & ITUNES Exclusives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoocarolina

Refugee
Now that most of us have heard the album, it will be interesting to see what the secret/bonus track will be bc I thought Neil McCormick said there was a killer twist at the end, but that can't be Cedars and I doubt it would be NLOTH 2 since that's already released with the GOYB single. Should be interesting, Tripoli, Every Breaking Wave, Winter, something else????

Gotta be something new like Fast Cars was to HTDAAB. Wouldn't Mercy take the cake??? :lol: All of Interference would finally be happy, but I think that one's best on another album maybe with North Star???

does anyone think they'll tell us beforehand? I already paid like $20 for the Australian version. I pre-ordered the deluxe version from iTunes but I'm not fucking paying $17 if all I get is NLOTH 2 (terrible) and some shitty remix of GOYB. However if they're new songs ... :drool:

the new zealand itunes store says nloth 2 and the get on your boots punk mix.

That's... unfortunate. But it makes me wonder if they have better plans in mind for Tripoli, Winter, and/or Every Breaking Wave. :hyper:

logically, but i'd be pleased if it was different.

me too though I'd feel sorry for NZ for getting the shit end of the stick :lol:

I'm thinking I'll cancel my pre-order and hope if the tracks are different someone will be kind enough to upload them. I already paid $20 :shrug:

it never occurred to me that different countries might possibly get different bonus tracks :der: i really hope that's the case, though. it would be pretty neat. i'm still holding out a teensy bit of hope that it might be the case since for the us itunes store, the bonus tracks are still unnamed. we'll know for sure in two weeks, though.

it never occurred to me that different countries might possibly get different bonus tracks :der: i really hope that's the case, though. it would be pretty neat. i'm still holding out a teensy bit of hope that it might be the case since for the us itunes store, the bonus tracks are still unnamed. we'll know for sure in two weeks, though.

heh, yeah. never clicked for me, either.

it's probably just sloppy workmanship that the track info is out here. it's surely no coincidence that the big leak came from australia.

I really want to hear the Led Zeppelin sounding song that was in the several video clips we got from Fez.

Someone over at @U2 as saying 'Lead Me In The Way I Should Go' would be a bonus track.

I'm interested in 'Every Breaking Wave' myself, it was described as being WOWY-esque.

I think what Itunes means by exclusive is that no other copy of NLOTH would have the songs on it. So, it really wouldn't matter if it's on a single or not.

I say this because other bands Itunes exclusive tracks have at times been available on singles and on other available discs.

That Larryinthestudio clip if definitely an early version of Magnificent so it can't be Mercy, but I'm going to set Interference on fire for a minute .....

Magnificent is Mercy reworked!!!! Look at the lyric references between the two "only love", "I'm born again", etc. etc.

was drinking some wine... and it turned to blood
What's the use of religion... if you're any good
I know i'm weedkiller honey... and you're sugar
If you're the prosecution... i get away with murder
If you were ice... i'm water
And with your telescope... i can see further
We're binary code... a one and a zero
You wanted violins... and you got nero
You're gravity... searching for the ground
You're silence... searching for a sound
Your heart is aching... your heart is my home
It's fascinating... i know i'll never be alone
When I was ripping the stitches
Without two cents to rub
I'm digging the ditches
Of someone else's luck
Love is when i lie
Love puts the blue back in my eye
Love will come again
I'll be gone again... again
If you're hunger... baby let me feed it
If your heart is full... baby let me bleed it
And happiness is for... those who don't really need it
You love me... too much
You always loved me... too much
When I was ripping the stitches
Without two cents to rub
I'm in the ditches
Of someone else's luck
Love is when i lie
Love puts the blue back in my eye
Love has come again
I am gone again
Love's got to be with the weak
Only then love gets a chance to speak
Love will come again
I'll be gone again... again
I... i can't escape myself
I hear you talk
Feeling nothing
I fear nothing
Feel....
I can hear so much
Fear nothing
I feel so much
Fear... nothing
Love has come again
I am gone again
Love is the end of history
The enemy of misery
Love has come again
I am gone again
Love is justice, not charity
Love brings with it a clarity
Love has come again
I'm alive again
Alive...
I am alive, baby i'm born again and again
And again, and again and again and again
Again

I've broken the code and now everyone can be happy bc almost everyone loves Magnificent!!

:hyper:
:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom