Speculation: Bonus Track & ITUNES Exclusives - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Where The Album Has A Name - Songs of Experience
Click Here to Login

Old 03-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #261
The Fly

Local Time: 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Bama View Post
I'm glad to say that iTunes remedied the situation for me; in fact, after I sent a complaint e-mail, it was Nicole who responded to me again and took care of the situation for me. I expressed my appreciation but also re-emphasized the deceptive nature of the Bonus Track listing. This restored my overall image of iTunes and more specifically my confidence in customer service. I actually commend her for doing some extra research on the tracks since she wasn't able to find the track names internally. I don't fault her for telling me the wrong tracks, but I do criticize iTunes for hiding the identity of the tracks from everyone, including their customers and their customer service staff.

~U2Alabama

The Passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:18 PM   #262
The Fly

Local Time: 07:37 AM
well I had a problem last night dowloading one of the digital booklets with the deluxe edition and reported the problem to itunes late last night , today I get a response email stating to login and it will download automatically , well it starts to download and says that is 45.1 mb so I wait about 15 min and it keeps downloading past the 45.1 mb up to 64.9 mb and will not stop ...nor can I open it .

Gee40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bonus tracks, itunes, itunes exclusive, nloth, no line on the horizon