Songs that are "stuck in your head" today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, im starting to like Sleep like a baby and troubles.

Why there wasn't more guitar in the outros of those 2 is beyond me. They were set up perfectly for an amazing solo, but it seemed it was held back and trouble cut out too soon.

What's amazing are the wide-ranging views on the best songs on this album, even among the critics. I've seen nearly every song on the album listed by different critics as their favorite. It certainly speaks to the overall strength of the album.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

give it another spin or two.. you might be surprised at what sinks in :up:

You are so right. First let me say I was on the edge of closing the book on U2after the last 3 albums. So when I first took a listen I was like "uh oh":| Then a few more times through it I am very satisfied and a little amazed about it. "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in" :lol:

I think it's semi frightening if sleep like a baby is stuck in your head, considering what it's about

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

I knooow. When I found out what it was about it was like wtf, this is my favorite tied with Every Breaking Wave which are, I find out, diametrically opposed.

This is Where You Can Reach Me. SOLDIER SOLDIER! Stuck in my noodle!

But mostly EBW is just stuck there and it's fine by me. Volcano is trying hard to push it aside, however. :dance:

EBW and The Miracle...are the ones that are stuck...but all of the album sticks.

I listened to the entire album on my hour long drive home from work today. EBW was stuck in my head all evening. Even hearing a few Apple promos with Miracle blasting EBW keeps coming back. Beautiful, catchy song.

yeah, im starting to like Sleep like a baby and troubles.

Why there wasn't more guitar in the outros of those 2 is beyond me. They were set up perfectly for an amazing solo, but it seemed it was held back and trouble cut out too soon.

Definitely agree--why are the guitar solos so muted on this album? It seems like there were opportunities for some great, quick solos that didn't appear. I thought there were a couple spots for UTEOTW/The Fly-type solos. Just a minor criticism.

I recommend slowly listening to less songs each day or else youll just get the shakes, start sweating and before you know it your on the steet corner trying to score free wifi or an iPod to listen to the songs

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

:lol:

omg that is so true! i had to put the songs on my phone as well so i've got them with me everywhere (need to find some subtle headphones tho for when i'm out and about as i really don't want to be seen in public with my huge chunky pink ones) :D

many u2 albums seem to be growers for me, especially my favorite ones. But this one was a HUGE grower for me. First run through the album, I kind of thought "meh, it's solid but nothing great". Now I love almost every song so basically, all the songs are in my head right now and I'm loving discovering them each more on every listen!

Back
Top Bottom