Songs of _________________; New album discussion #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many chips inside my bowl
Little by little I ate them all
Till no more chips were in my bowl

You think it's easier
To scoop up all the salsa
When the salsa is becoming you
You think it's easier
To cover the whole chip
But it's the hardest thing you'll ever do

I have a bowl of tostitos
And I can dip them, and dip them some more
It goes so good on burritos
Man I eat my salsa everyday

You think it's easier
To give up eating salsa
When the salsa is consuming you
You think it's easier
To slow down on the salsa
But it's the only thing I hold on to

I have a bowl of tostitos
And I can dip them, and scoop up some more
It goes so good on burritos
Man I love my salsa everyday

God knows it's not easy
I love it so much and I can not abstain
Even though it's not cheesy
I eat it and I'm not ashamed
My salsa's spicy and my bowels inflamed

Last edited:
Appropriately, the second half of that excerpt is entirely about food, filled with rich detail and given the correct narrative centering. This the origin story of young Fat Bono, who spent the rest of his life making up for the culinary deprivations of his childhood.

I'll say this, he never looks like he's trying too hard.

And he genuinely does seem to like going to these festivals and checking out new stuff, which is something that one would hope keeps his own music interesting and fresh.

The problem is usually the choice of producer(s) to put that influence down on "tape".

Appropriately, the second half of that excerpt is entirely about food, filled with rich detail and given the correct narrative centering. This the origin story of young Fat Bono, who spent the rest of his life making up for the culinary deprivations of his childhood.
I heard this is what that Netflix show will be based on

Anyone else get this? In echoes of SOI, the pic automatically manifested at the top.

What do you mean by “the pic automatically manifested at the top”? Isn’t that how contacts work? They pick a contact photo to be assigned to them and as long as they’ve sent the data to you it will assign it to the contact?

Also - text message thing is first concrete indication from the band that something is imminent - wonder what the rumblings are saying?

Latest from U2songs is an announcement of SOS as the book is released, but no indication yet if that means release this year or next.

You would have had to opt in at some point, and can opt out at any point... so, no?

What do you mean by “the pic automatically manifested at the top”? Isn’t that how contacts work? They pick a contact photo to be assigned to them and as long as they’ve sent the data to you it will assign it to the contact?

It was a joke.

Apparently the texts are coming from a number that was set up to provide updates about U2 X-radio, and are only being sent to people in the US and Canada who signed up to that number.

I wish this was the start of new album promotion as much as anyone else, but it must surely be about their Radio thing. Hell, the image they sent isn't even a new one...

Apparently the texts are coming from a number that was set up to provide updates about U2 X-radio, and are only being sent to people in the US and Canada who signed up to that number.

I wish this was the start of new album promotion as much as anyone else, but it must surely be about their Radio thing. Hell, the image they sent isn't even a new one...

It was for X-Radio originally, that's correct (which I've never heard because I'm not a Sirius subscriber). But seems odd that they would reactivate it, and cryptically, without there being anything bigger than something only-station-related. Then again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom