Songs of _________________; New album discussion #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly thought this was unnecessary

To enter the presale you will need to use your unique presale code.

YOUR PERSONAL PRE-SALE ACCESS CODE IS:

HAVEYOUSTEPPEDONASCALEYOURSELFLATELYFATTY?

Your code will also display when you sign into the U2.com Tour page where you will find all the shows and all the pre-sale links.

Yes, I got two for Glasgow after Googling for the link - I spent about ten minutes in the “presale happening now” page.

Wtf can’t they just send out a working, correct link??

I was able to pick my tickets, hit next, and then its been loading the next page for several minutes...ticketmaster app.

:/

ugh!!!

I was able to pick my tickets, hit next, and then its been loading the next page for several minutes...ticketmaster app.

:/

ugh!!!

From what I'm reading online, it looks like many aren't having luck on the website or the app! Guess it's going to be mostly luck today.

Had a pair and TM gave me an error when “securing your verified tickets” when checking out. Their platform still buckles after all this time.

Once these fully sell out, perhaps U2.com can announce a livestream of one of the final dates for subscribers only.

Was able to pick up one for the Chicago show fairly easily. They even still had four tickets up in the front row by the time I got in, but it wouldn't let you buy them unless you bought at least a pair. Happy I was able to come out with some not too far out though!

Put in the presale code for Chicago, saw a couple tickets, said "nah" and closed my browser.

Can anyone tell me what the prices are like?

(or maybe give me a presale code if you're feeling generous?)

:hmm:

Going to try during the general sale but I am sure the dynamic pricing will have tickets going for 5 times as much as they were today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom