Soi deluxe free on amazon with prime!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

womanfish

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I just went to check out U2's standing over at Amazon, and I usually just look at the CD and Vinyl section. But this time I went to the digital music section, and damn if it doesn't look like you can get the Deluxe edition for FREE if you have or sign up for Prime.

My wife has it, so I may try it out. But if you order much off Amazon during the year, Prime is awesome. 79 bucks a year and you get free 2 day shipping on most items and lots of streaming options for TV and movies.

I just wonder if a download would count as a sale???

It's free for streaming through Prime, but to actually download it onto your device and "own" it you still have to pay.

It's free for streaming through Prime, but to actually download it onto your device and "own" it you still have to pay.

I downloaded it to my device yesterday through prime. I just have to listen to it through the amazon music app on my phone. I don't "own" it, as it will disappear as soon as the album is no longer on prime. I did it mainly just to see how it works as I already have the 2 CD version that leaked last week and the vinyl set to be delivered to my house.

It's available on Prime, along with thousand of other records available to stream for free, including offline listening. It's basically Amazon's version of Spotify, it's not like the iTunes release at all. If you want to keep the record past your prime subscription, you have to pay for it.

"Based on music you've purchased, you might want to know you can now listen to U2's entire catalog including their new album, Songs of Innocence, for free in Prime Music. You can add songs by U2 and thousands of other artists to your music library and enjoy unlimited ad-free streaming on the web or using the Prime Music App."

I just went to check out U2's standing over at Amazon, and I usually just look at the CD and Vinyl section. But this time I went to the digital music section, and damn if it doesn't look like you can get the Deluxe edition for FREE if you have or sign up for Prime.

My wife has it, so I may try it out. But if you order much off Amazon during the year, Prime is awesome. 79 bucks a year and you get free 2 day shipping on most items and lots of streaming options for TV and movies.

I just wonder if a download would count as a sale???

I believe they raised the price to $99 a year, but the number of things you get for that price is ridiculous....

Amazon Prime is the tits.

I've never really called things that are awesome "the tits" before, but somebody called Crystal Ballroom the tits the other day, and I liked it, so I'm going to run with it.

Anyhoo... Amazon Prime is the tits.

It's a much more pleasant descriptor than "the shit," surely.

Back
Top Bottom