SOE promo tour/promo activities

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cheers mate, honestly not seen the ad here in the uk I know people have
I've seen a lot of billboards on the tube etc. in London. There was a large page size in The Evening Standard the other night.

Clayton is on Chris Evans breakfast show this morning :)

Probably missed it now but I'll listen on BBC iPlayer later.

I've seen quite of few tv adverts here in the uk also my daughter was playing on YouTube yesterday and an advert popped up on there.

Pretty cool clip. Interesting to note, he mentioned the collaborators of Jacknife Lee and Tedder and that while on tour (2015) they were working on the album and would draw up some parts of songs and give them to Tedder and Jacknife to work on and then give back. This might speak to the “Summer of Love” thought that it might be a One Republic song. Perhaps they were just working out the price that U2 gave them....

I've seen a lot of billboards on the tube etc. in London. There was a large page size in The Evening Standard the other night.

Clayton is on Chris Evans breakfast show this morning :)

Probably missed it now but I'll listen on BBC iPlayer later.

Buses going past my office today have had an advert for the album :applaud:

Wow that Berlin performance was amazing! Bono sounding great, energy in the air, and damn One sounded good.

Ok so after the Grammy’s what’s next? Perhaps they sit idle for the next couple months and then start rehearsing? Perhaps a new single right before the tour? Please say Blackout. ;)

Well, hey, they can come back to the States for that!

Preferably NYC, again!
:hyper:

:uhoh:
annnnd..... waits for brickbats!

*ducks* :wink:

And, Yes Please, TB as single, RFD or SOL, more or less in that order of preferences.

Last edited:
I think there will be a lull for the next two months, but then they'll do some tour promo in April before (and during?) rehearsals.

Back
Top Bottom