SOE 34: If there is a leak, don't let it go unheard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All U2 records have been more or less adored (at least received positively) by critics.

Except those that work for or on behalf of Pitchfork :) I am sure this album will be no different for them if it gets over a 40/100 from them it would be doing well.

I have an iPhone and downloaded and unzipped the file in seconds.
Thats great. But it can be a little difficult sometimes. I have a technologically handicapped Iphone using sister and I have a bitch of a time using Itunes. I was mostly talking about getting tracks to sync ifrom itunes. Have no experience with zipped files

Oh since release. A couple reviews said it was among their best. Another U2 group fan site that shall not be named had several posters put it in their top 3. I don't get it.

Whatever about what was said about it at the time, it's not something you'd hear or read now.

Thats great. But it can be a little difficult sometimes. I have a technologically handicapped Iphone using sister and I have a bitch of a time using Itunes. I was mostly talking about getting tracks to sync ifrom itunes. Have no experience with zipped files

With iTunes, don’t bother syncing. Check the box to manually manage your music and then drag and drop.

"I would win and call it losing, if the prize is not for you."

Wow

Fuckin hell the guy got lucky when Ali heard this one

Oh shit!
Damn time zones! I go to sleep happy as a clam in NZ, all you bastards spend the next 8 hours with a CD rip. I miss the party. Now the link is dead.
ARGH!
Fox - what's the link you found on this thread? I am a moron so I may have missed it.

Oh, and super awesome reading your reactions! CMIS - eloquent, sir, very eloquent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom