Saints or Window?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saints or Window?

• Saints

Votes: 43 20.2%
  • Window

Votes: 170 79.8%

• Total voters
Definitely WITS. It's been stuck in my head pretty much 24/7 since yesterday... Can't say the same thing happened with "Saints". :shrug:

SpaceOddity said:
Definitely WITS. It's been stuck in my head pretty much 24/7 since yesterday... Can't say the same thing happened with "Saints". :shrug:

Exactly what SO said.
:up:

Do you guys know where to get the lyrics?

ive listened to Saints 6 times since i got it on Monday.

and i've listened to Window 30+ times since lastnight :drool: :drool:

waynetravis said:

and i've listened to Window 30+ times since lastnight :drool: :drool:

I've listened to it 40+ times :wink:
My vote goes to window - i love the saints, but man window is already one of my favourite u2 songs!

Really odd comparison to make, but "Window" obviously does nothing for me. "Saints" isn't too great either, but Bono has some nice vocal moments when he first comes into the track. I also like Billie Joe's intro ("House of The Rising Sun")........hell, maybe they should have simply covered the Animals' version of that classic.

Window.

Saints is fun to listen to, but I'll take original U2 anyday.

As I've said before, I'd love to see some more fire in the band. But this Beatle-y sound is striking a chord with me. I've always loved Bono's take at Lennon (i.e., Big Girls Are Best).

Saints is not a U2 so Window wins by default.

Saints will long be forgotten soon, while Windows has a chance to be a Sweetest Thing type hit.

I got Windows yesterday, Saints ages ago

I've listened to Windows over 4 times more than I have listened to Saints

Windows all the way

Window for sure but I still think Saints is a nice song too but Windows is really good.

I really like Saints, and hearing them do it live was great (Especially since there was no GD involved :wink: )

But WITS being oringal, and a great song, which has grown on me each time I've listened to it, I'd say it's a tie for me, but I voted for the underdog.

Back
Top Bottom