Saints on itunes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
Just bought the saints are coming from UK itunes only just available!

Clawgrabber said:
it'll be up on US itunes tomorrow (tuesday october 31) the brits get it a day early.

Or perhaps not. :eyebrow:

I'm not seeing it on the US iTunes Store, and they've definitley posted the new material this morning.

I know the US is supposedly a weak singles market, but why would you not release a charity single which benefits a US city in the US?

give it a chance before you start having a go - what is it now, like 6:30am on the East coast still!

It only hit the UK itunes late yesterday - i was looking for it in the afternoon and couldn't find it yet so it must have only got on there yesterday evening/night.
so maybe it'll hit the US itunes later in the day as well

and besides - while it was the live version, it was on rhapsody remember which is US only, so its not like they've skipped the US completely with the charity thing

Last edited:
álso available here in the netherlands. :)

It has both the single version of the song + the live version from new orleans. :drool:

this release just reminded me... in my far distant past, the Skids were the first group I seen live in concert:ohmy:

I'll wait to get it on CD. Then I get artwork & the live version too! And more importantly, not in 128kbps format.

Still, a #1 on iTunes would bode well for the chart placing. Surely with U2 AND Greenday fans buying it *should* go to #1?

Not exactly in Itunes , but Saints is available for download also in Brazil now , on the UOL Megastore ....

http:// megastore.uol.com.br/acervo/rock/u/u2/the_saints_are_coming/

do you think this will reach UK Top 40 #1?
The combined power of both band's fans should see it at #1 in theory.

How about in the US?

Back
Top Bottom