*rumor* u2 to release new song this week!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It sounds remixed and better. The guy in the crowd who goes "wooohoooo" at the start of the song sounds clearer! Kidding aside this mix sounds better than the R&H version.

No it's just my Curt demanour. .

curtsmith.jpg

2d274907926667-curt-schilling-bullying-today-150303_408ca3442d0acf3e5daf4b278e52b0b4.today-inline-large.jpg

latest

curtgowdy.jpg

I think they'll wait until at least the beginning of the Euro leg. They'll want to ride the free press they'll get for playing a new song and let YouTube clips circulate for a while before dropping a full recording. If they drop the song right after tonight, they'll lose a lot of viral marketing.

Maybe the plan is every show another new song as a closer. So Little Things will say hello at the final show again? Just guessing

Last edited:
It's very interesting how they chose to go about revealing a new song as a closer and what is assumed to be the cover of the album. Rolling Stone picked this up already which is what I'm sure the band wanted. Will they continue with this every show? Curious to see if it's part of a broader marketing plan during these concerts and if they will change it up. Depends on how close SOE is to release. They could even release the album as a surprise at the last show. Exciting times once again.

Last edited:
Maybe the plan is every show another new song as a closer. So Little Things will say hello at the final show again? Just guessing

What if:

They're playing 26 cities. 26/2 = 13. 13 songs on the album.
Each city gets a song.

So if Little Things is possibly the album closer, they play SOE backwards for cities 1-13.
Then cities 13-26 get the album in order hence Brussels being shown on U2.com for Little Things.

Maybe. We'll see ?

What if:

They're playing 26 cities. 26/2 = 13. 13 songs on the album.
Each city gets a song.

So if Little Things is possibly the album closer, they play SOE backwards for cities 1-13.
Then cities 13-26 get the album in order hence Brussels being shown on U2.com for Little Things.

Maybe. We'll see ?

no

Back
Top Bottom