[Rumor] NLOTH (Album Version) on Sirius

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Based on the reviews and 45-second clip, it sounds to me like they blended the best of both into the album version - abmiance & rock...because from all reports given thus far, NLOTH album version explodes into a bigtime rocker...reportedly even more hard rock than the leaked NLOTH2 we've all been listening to.

Based on the reviews and 45-second clip, it sounds to me like they blended the best of both into the album version - abmiance & rock...because from all reports given thus far, NLOTH album version explodes into a bigtime rocker...reportedly even more hard rock than the leaked NLOTH2 we've all been listening to.

Really????? i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper:

I'll babysit the station for a bit and keep the laptop nearby for instant recording. Maybe they'll play it before I have to leave.

I think I like NLOTH 2 better. I just went back to listen to the 45 second clip and wowww it sounds sooo slooowwwww lol.

Sicy I sooo agree just (finally) having listened to NLOTH2 on my Bose headphones _ wow wow wow wow _ a contender to open the shows imo mike ps would bet on the tour being the "Let Me In The Sound" Tour

I'll keep it on for the rest of the night too. If they play it on any other station my song seek will pick it up

I'll keep it on for the rest of the night too. If they play it on any other station my song seek will pick it up

Hey, does your song seek always work? Sometimes I'll change stations and find artists or songs that I have memo'd that I haven't received an alert for. It's been happening ever since the merge, too. :angry:

Hey, does your song seek always work? Sometimes I'll change stations and find artists or songs that I have memo'd that I haven't received an alert for. It's been happening ever since the merge, too. :angry:

It does most of the time. Sometimes it beeps and the song is almost over. I think it has something to do with the antenna receiving the data. I haven't been able to save any songs from certain channels since the merge though. I think it's because they were XM songs and they didn't put them in the Sirius system yet.

I think I like NLOTH 2 better. I just went back to listen to the 45 second clip and wowww it sounds sooo slooowwwww lol.

I think it either starts like that or the choruses are like that because you can here Larry starting to kick it up just as the preview clip fades out.:larry:
346l5qd.gif

I THINK THEY JUST PLAYED IT!

It's really different! He's singing about taking his love to violet hill to sit in the snow or something..

:wink:

GOYB is on right now. I doubt they're gonna play NLOTH anytime soon. I'm gonna quit babysitting. I can't take the Taking Back Sunday style shit anymore. :scream:

I just heard NLOTH 2 on XM Alt Nation.

Same here, 100% sure it was NLOTH 2. Does anyone think that this is what was heard and not the album version yet.

Not doubting you, but OP, how did you know it was the album version?

Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses..............on 1st Wave....what a fucking top tune!

Still waiting for NLOTH again but I've been checking quite frequently so I'll post here if and when I catch it.

Back
Top Bottom