Remixes from NLOTH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonichka

The Fly
I'm trying to find some downloadable remixes, particularily I'll Go Crazy. i'm quite new to this forum so i don't know the exact policy on this, but can someone point in the right direction or maybe give me some search tips for finding some online or on this site? I've tried searching some torrent sites but no luck there. Also, i would love to hear a recorded version of Kingdom (is that the name of the song that played at the beginning of the tour shows?). I generally try to buy most stuff, but with money issues being not so great i can't really afford it right now.

Thanks so much for any help. :)

Welcome to Interference, first off. :wave:

This is the forum that you'll want to look at. There is already a thread for the Crazy Tonight remixes, and for Kingdom (which is the intro song, although a only the same snippets of it that are played every night publicly exist in studio form). Links to the downloads aren't allowed on Interference, but you can put your email address in the threads and someone will email you a link.

Awesome thanks so much. This forum is so rediculously massive and complicated, thats the reason i joined 5 years ago but didnt' really post. lol Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom