Re-Rate the Song: Invisible

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate Invisible on a scale of 0 to 10.

• Total voters
Coldplay sound nothing like the U2 that I love but over the past decade or so U2 have sounded increasingly like Coldplay. So it's U2 who are the imitators rather than CP.

Less than 100 posts, and you've already figured this place out. Well done! :wink:

I'm hoping to have cured all disease and world hunger by 500 posts. The theory of everything, black holes and the reasons for U2 album delays by 1000 posts hopefully.

No but seriously though Fuck Coldplay
So gvox, you want to fuck Coldplay? I will arrange this. It's something I can set up for you. I have my ways. I have my sources. I'll PM you when I have them in confinement. I suggest you start to limber up, I hear Chris Martin is quite fit with stamina that he has harnessed from countless sessions with his dominatrix wife.

So U2 have ripped the Coldplay off for over ten years then eh? Tumbling Dice, I ask thee, are you one of those 'trowels' that you hear about that scares and confuses gentle people on the tinternet?

ISo gvox, you want to fuck Coldplay? I will arrange this. It's something I can set up for you. I have my ways. I have my sources. I'll PM you when I have them in confinement. I suggest you start to limber up, I hear Chris Martin is quite fit with stamina that he has harnessed from countless sessions with his dominatrix wife.

I like you.

So gvox, you want to fuck Coldplay? I will arrange this. It's something I can set up for you. I have my ways. I have my sources. I'll PM you when I have them in confinement. I suggest you start to limber up, I hear Chris Martin is quite fit with stamina that he has harnessed from countless sessions with his dominatrix wife.

I think you're confusing Chris Martin with Brad Pitt.

Coldplay sound nothing like the U2 that I love but over the past decade or so U2 have sounded increasingly like Coldplay. So it's U2 who are the imitators rather than CP.

Chris Martin admits to being a U2 fanatic. He said in a Rolling Stone commentary on U2 that theirs is the only band's catalogue that he's memorized from from to back, and back to front. He played 'A Sort of Homecoming' at the birth of his first child. He had compared Coldplay to Rocky and U2 to Ivan Drago, working hard with a picture of U2 up on the wall, looking to overtake them...

So of course, U2 sounds like Coldplay.

I like you.

:shifty: Really? :hmm:

Thanks, I think. I'm just a little paranoid with returning to posting at the moment since I mentioned on here about the Czech all female contortionist troupe called Alpha Rage in my misguided post/past. So I'm not sure who likes me or who is just trying to draw me in and gain my trust. Then when my guard is down, Wham! two to the chest, one to the head, and a Bobbitting of my little fella for good measure!

I think I'll just say thanks. I like you too :hug:

Yes, that's exactly what I had in mind.
Let me know when it's all lined up.

I'm just calling it as I see it.

Fair enough man :up: Coldplay have made some really good songs.

I'd like to see what kind of material they could come up with when they are 53 years old though. Or 43 years old. Or even their next albums quality compared to U2's next album/albums.

One band is already great twice over. One has yet to reach greatness.

Bono does have respect for little Christopher Anthony John Martin aged 37 though, even though he called him a wanker live on radio one before haha.

Oh no... I need my special drink to keep me on an even keel. I'm wavering. It's a horrid feeling. Like fighting your own soul for the right to exist in the world of the real. If I lose the battle I may never reach the surface again.

So a nice cup of tea it is then.

higher ground said:
I'm just a little paranoid with returning to posting at the moment since I mentioned on here about the Czech all female contortionist troupe called Alpha Rage in my misguided post/past. :

Ah yes. So you've moved on from sexist "jokes" referencing rape and violence against women to "jokes" about homoeroticism? Have you done Hitler yet? I forget.

Ah yes. So you've moved on from sexist "jokes" referencing rape and violence against women to "jokes" about homoeroticism? Have you done Hitler yet? I forget.

:lol:

I think all this Coldplay talk is making you irritable.

So what do you think the album version of Invisible will be like gvox? I think you mentioned somewhere that the song has a punky uplifting quality thing going on when you play it? Maybe it will be less poppy on the album, more raw?

Yes, that and your shitty humour.

Combine the two, and I'm downright pissed. Lol

:hug: You'll get over it G.

I've always thought my humour was pretty harmless and mainly shit free.

Maybe if U2 were as good as Coldplay you'd see how hilarious I am :D

Look at the stars, look how they shine for gvox, it was all feckin yella...

It'll be pretty hard to get over.

You know, since you keep upping the "shitty humor" ante with each post..

haha, At least I try :D

Just remember...Lights will guide you home And ignite your bones And I will try to fix you :hug:

it was all feckin yella!

Back
Top Bottom