RBW sniffing sound

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jarvio

War Child
The sniffing sound on RBW... what is it? It's very annoying. I'm trying to appreciate the music yet at the same time I'm constantly exposed to a "light sneeze".

It's a wolf. Duh

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It's 'vocal effects' - credited to Declan Gaffney, though it sounds like Bono to me. I imagine the process of generating the effect was Gaffney's

Literally just someone sniffing and making a vocal sound through a delay. I don't like it either.

When I burned a mix of the download to listen to in the car, I just used Soundforge to snip that sniffing intro out of it :D

It sounds like the kind of noises you'd hear coming from my bedroom. I like it.

This stupid breathing noise is pretty much the entire reason why I don't rate Raised By Wolves particularly highly.

This stupid breathing noise is pretty much the entire reason why I don't rate Raised By Wolves particularly highly.

Just read my above comment and listen to the song again.

It's a wolf on coke.

readImage

3800a2a3.png

It's a wild boar rummaging his dirty snout through a decaying deer's carcass. A camouflaged hunter no older than eleven with a rusted spear lies in wait for the perfect moment to launch his missile and three malnourished wolves lurk nearby, listening for the confused screams of their soon to be wounded prey..for while the boy is proficient with his spear, he has forgotten the knife he needs to finish the kill, nor has he even the courage necessary to dispatch the boar and will have to run back to the village to enlist the help of his father and brothers. And when he does - the wolves will move in. And the wolves will eat well, this night.

Sent from my ass crack

Breathing in
Sneezing out
Tissues I can't do without
A nose to spray it on your clothes
Amplify the "thar he blows!"
Whenever in company
And not a loner
Don't wipe on arm
Or aim at Boner

Back
Top Bottom