Rate Boots!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How do you rate Get On Your Boots?

Votes: 70 7.1%

Votes: 136 13.9%

Votes: 282 28.8%

Votes: 231 23.6%

Votes: 113 11.5%

Votes: 44 4.5%

Votes: 36 3.7%

Votes: 24 2.4%

Votes: 16 1.6%

Votes: 28 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It really pisses me off that you can't believe that a person can actually like to the point they give it a 10.

I did, I like it that way.
Why do guys have such a big problem with that???

just asking...

'cos you've only known the song for a day.

don't profess your love for something until you have got to know each other better first! would you say you love a chick after one day??

Oh yes he MUST be stirring shit because the single is just way too good to be knocked. I admit his comments were harsh - but I kinda agree with a lot of them. But hey if he was stirring shit then it worked!!!! Well done!

You agree with his points...what do want...a medal?...maybe jecoffical can invite you into his group at Bashers Anomynous..considering your blind devotion to his posts..all 4 of them ...it's obvious my points were too hard for you to comprehend....I should have understood that you rode the short bus to school...my apologies

You agree with his points...what do want...a medal?...maybe jecoffical can invite you into his group at Bashers Anomynous..considering your blind devotion to his posts..all 4 of them ...it's obvious my points were too hard for you to comprehend....I should have understood that you rode the short bus to school...my apologies

For the love of god get over it! :doh:

'cos you've only known the song for a day.

don't profess your love for something until you have got to know each other better first! would you say you love a chick after one day??

Depends on who we're talking about.... :wink:

Now seriously, I've been hearing it through the day and I've listened to it yesterday. Your argument was valid yesterday but today I know the rating it deserves.

Wow I am totally getting to you.....loving it!! You really have humiliated yourself and, for some reason are keeping up with it. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Depends on who we're talking about.... :wink:

Now seriously, I've been hearing it through the day and I've listened to it yesterday. Your argument was valid yesterday but today I know the rating it deserves.

Okay...wait until the album comes out, listen to it with all its other friends, then let me know what you think. :up:

And - shit for brains - it wasnt your points that were hard to comprehend, it was your calling him an asshole!! OH MY GOD you really didnt get that ..... ???? How old are you 3?

And - shit for brains - it wasnt your points that were hard to comprehend, it was your calling him an asshole!! OH MY GOD you really didnt get that ..... ???? How old are you 3?

take it easy mate. aussie to aussie here...

Can't people (on both sides) just accept others think differently?

On Interference??????

HA ha ha ha haHA HA aha ha ha haaaaa! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h haaaaaaa! Ha ha ha ahha hhhhhaaaaa! (oh, I can't breathe) HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Ha ha h ah ahaaaaaa haa ha ha ha haaaa ah ah-ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HA!

ENOUGH. You are out of line and you know it (or you should since I warned you earlier in the thread). Drop it and move on.

Wow I am totally getting to you.....loving it!! You really have humiliated yourself and, for some reason are keeping up with it. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

You opinion.... which rates as a steaming pile of manure...you could never "get to me" in a million lifetimes...try to keep from patting yourself on the back so many times...self adulation will get you nowhere

lol, really? The worst song ever? I mean you're entitled to your opinion but geez...

I agree, that is a bit amusing. While I respect their opinions, when I listen to songs like "A Man and a Woman" or "Trying to Throw Your Arms around the World" or "Trip through Your Wires", I'm rather amused that anyone would despise this song so much.

That said, it is a very different song. If one loves "Beautiful Day", then perhaps they wouldn't like GYOB. This could be the whole JT vs. AB discussion. Some loved JT and never quite got AB or anything U2 made in the 90's. After ATYCLB and HTDAAB, we might once again be returning to a time where some fans will love the "new U2" and others, despite saying they want change and new sounds, actually prefer the U2 they had.

If that's true, then I'm definitely excited. Even though I'm not that big of a fan of "Pop", I admire U2 for taking those chances. And it appears U2 are doing it again, but perhaps now with the talent, maturity and wisdom to really pull it off.

This is the sound of the Bomb exploding...even though I still think that album is a very good album...just as Achtung Baby chopped down the Joshua Tree :)

Re:

I give this song a very low number maybe 1-3, it sounds like Vertigo combind with Fast Cars. I don't think both of those songs are that great. I wouldn't doub't if this song dies in the charts. :sad:

I give this song a very low number maybe 1-3, it sounds like Vertigo combind with Fast Cars. I don't think both of those songs are that great. I wouldn't doub't if this song dies in the charts. :sad:

Well Discotheque went to no. 1 ... so it could be very possible that it ranks highly in the charts.

Well Discotheque went to no. 1 ... so it could be very possible that it ranks highly in the charts.

Not in the U.S. It's too good of a song to get beyond number 10 in the U.S., and it will only get that far if downloads are at Vertigo-like numbers. Which, looking at the shit on iTunes, might be a challenge.

The song never quite has lift off.
Starts off well and down the run way, then with the mixing in the middle it sort of almost crash lands.

Reminds me of something recently:

44538768.jpg

Back
Top Bottom