Radio 1 RTE wants you to email the Dave Fanning show for Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mellow moog

War Child
I'm going to be on the Dave Fanning show tonight on Irish Radio commenting on the new album and they want anyone from interference from around the world to also email them with their phone number so they can contact you.

The email is : davefanningshow@rte.ie

Just give them some details ahead of time such as how long you've been a fan, where you are in the world and what you like about the new album.

Cheers

Thanks! I emailed them and told them about my U2 obsession and how I am holding out for the album release next week.

I almost immediately got a call back fro a nice lady working for the show and for 10 minutes or so I answered her questions about being a U2 fan.

She asked me if it was okay if they would call me back during the show, although it was not completely sure yet if they would.

Show is on tonight 7PM-8PM GMT on RTE1 radio.

You're still going to hold out even though it's streaming on myspace???

Fair enough. That's gotta be torture right now!!!

Its only streaming on myspace for US users-- I only see boots on their page since I'm in Canada.

Blimey I thought whatever, sent a mail and just got off the phone to them, they called me almost immediatly :ohmy::ohmy:

Whoever she was, we discovered that her family is from the same home town as my mum just outside Cork :ohmy: After we discussed the small world scenario she put me on standby :ohmy: Crap - now I am worried I could actually end up on the show :lol:

I hope you ALL gave better "interviews" than me :flirt:

I emailed and they called me right away too! She asked me if i ever met Bono and I said yes and she asked me what we talked about so I told her about Mercy and how Bono said it would be a B side but we havent ever seen it and we hope to see it one day :lol:
I also plugged Zoo Station, cuz she asked me what I am doing on release day so I said I will be going to Virgin Megastore to see Northern California's best tribute band, Zoo Station!
So I wonder if they will play some of that or call and ask me new questions? Im so confused :D

No need to brick it! I'm sure you'll be great. Just say exactly what you feel.

I know they put it up for replay for a few days so I'll look at recording the stream later when I'm home. I'm at work right now so don't have the tools nad on the company PC

Hey Anji

Well that was good.

I guees it takes all sorts. That guy martin said it was average but I hope it ends up growing on him just like Dave said.

Back
Top Bottom