Radio 1 RTE wants you to email the Dave Fanning show for Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
God I wish I knew what it is but every time I hear Magnificent I get incredibly emotional and I don't know why!!!!!! Nothing Like seeing a 6'3 hulk of guy teery eyed listening to his headphones!!!!

I did....good job:up: Though, I think when he asked you how you managed to hear it, since it hasn't been released, yet you said you went for drive somewhere:D

I meant we went to listen to it in the car, while watching the sunset, hahhaa. Did anyone else get that? :lol:

That was fun. It'd be fun to think that maybe some of U2 were listening at the time:hmm:

Hey I'm sure they were. Being such close friends with Dave Fanning and what with it being the first airing of their new material you can be assured they were listening.

SO GLAD I never got picked :lol: My interview would have been something like this

Dave - So Anji, what do you think of U2?

Anji :drool:

Dave - Anji are you there?

Dave - Ok Anji what do you think of the new Album?

Anji - :drool:

Dave - Anji have you ever met U2?

:lol::lol::lol:

SO GLAD I never got picked :lol: My interview would have been something like this

Dave - So Anji, what do you think of U2?

Dave - Anji are you there?

Dave - Ok Anji what do you think of the new Album?

Dave - Anji have you ever met U2?

:lol::lol::lol:

:lmao:!! Anji :hug:

And yes, if you go to the Radio 1 player and click on Dave Fanning, you can watch the show over. Watching it right now....he's played bits from the "naked interview" :drool:

:wink:

So Cool. They called me back on 7.25 GMT and asked me if I was prepared to wait on hold for Dave. Hell Yeah! So there I was, on hold and listening to IGCIIDG Crazy Tonight, while I was trying to hold out for the release next week. So those 40 odd seconds were the first that I heard of the album, except for Boots and NLOTH2. Dave Fanning made me break my promise :applaud: But what can I say, Dave and hiss staff were all so polite and friendly that it really was a nice experience being on the show. Only the idea that the boys would have been listening to the show at home... :drool:

"The entire world listens to Bono. Bono listened to me" :lol:

Anyway, I'm on after Crazy Tonight at 28 minutes.

(And no, I still haven't heard any of the other tunes, managed to turn down the volume at the right moments :wink:)

Back
Top Bottom