Q in the United States

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know I was pretty surprised, $9.25 here. I am guessing because its an import.

So when you lot bought your Q mags, did you just pick up the first one you got your hands onto or do you actually try and get the one that is the least worn out out of the lot?

Finally got my hands on a couple copies at the BN I work at. I never want to see that Kings of Leon cover ever again. :lol:

Got mine at Virgin Megastore in Downtown Disney

SMB

Virgin Megastore in Downtown Disney is awesome. It's the only place I've been able to find with a decent selection of U2 CD singles. I bought Please and Wild Horses there at one point, but they had a bunch of others, too.

So glad people are finally finding it!

I figured I would start a thread devoted to the hunting process, I had just been doing it too damn long not too.

KiteKate NAILED IT!!! I NEVER want to see that Kings of Leon Cover again!! Full disclosure- what I've heard of KOL is great.

I always buy from the middle of the stack as well. :D

Saw it at a Barnes & Noble in Seattle this weekend, but held off on buying it, as I'm sure my copy is in the mail and will be delivered to me soon.

Ohhh I wonder if it has made its way to Montreal yet....must check that out tomorrow morning before work...:hmm:

GAH!!!!! I finnally got it! And it is utterly AMAZING! :love: The Barnes & Noble in Goldcoast in Chicago has it, and I'm guessing the Borders would have it too. I think it was about $9.25, but worth not eating lunch out. The album-based parts were a little unnessecary having seen them here already, but the full articles were a great read.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom