Pure speculation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh somebody was creative:

58590_422944938217_782778217_4883299_8304544_n.jpg

I'd laugh if the announcement was that the Danger Mouse's sessions had to be shelved because they would have been more appropriate for an album like Atomic Bomb. :lol:

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

clf

Probably too early but....U2 Best of 2000-2010?

Instead of a bonus remix/b-sides disk, it could feature a bonus live disk this time.

Mercy could appear on both disks (studio and live) and be released as a radio/iTunes single. Soon could be a hidden bonus track on disk 1.

Probably too early but....U2 Best of 2000-2010?

Instead of a bonus remix/b-sides disk, it could feature a bonus live disk this time.

Mercy could appear on both disks (studio and live) and be released as a radio/iTunes single. Soon could be a hidden bonus track on disk 1.

Nooooooooooo

That professor guy at atu2 is saying "Soon..." But Soon is already released with the sooperdooperluxeextravaganza 360 tour dvdbox. :reject: (<= me in the 360 box)

I don't get it :doh:

He doesn't care about the fans anymore. They are so demanding. When people started calling his jewel Stand Up Comedy "SUCk". He flew into a tantrum. "Those F'ing fans! I literally broke my back for them!"

oh my god i really shouldn't laugh but :lmao:

Bono with long hair = rock god
Bono with short hair = mork

if someone could photoshop short hair Bono doing the hand thing and saying "Nanoo nanoo" that would be epic...

If it is U2 Best of 2000-2010, taking into account all the hordes of material they have that could be released, I will probably retire from being a U2 fan, it'll all just be too infuriating. :|

You, me, Edge, and a billion other people. What'd he call it? The "Jackie Onassis look"? :lmao:

I'm glad Bono took our advice. :wink: If even Edge says it's bad, then it is bad. I mean, Edge had his own hobo look in the late 80s, so the man knows what he's talking about!

If it is U2 Best of 2000-2010, taking into account all the hordes of material they have that could be released, I will probably retire from being a U2 fan, it'll all just be too infuriating. :|

Some of you guys take your bad rumours way too seriously...

Bono should keep his hair about the length it is now or he could grow it a bit like the pre - ATYCLB days (BD video comes to mind). It was way too long and trailer park during the Vertigo Tour. And it was a bit too short during NLOTH and the first two leg(s) of 360.

Edge needs to keep the beanie onstage, it's his thing. Larry and Adam can just stay as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom