Premature *most* favorite song thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Trying it now for the first time through headphones.... My God it sounds even more awesome than before.
No Line has now taken on a whole new life, Magnificent truly is magnificent, no chance of suing for false advertising there.
This is, after limited listens granted, my favourite album since AB. I have been waiting so many years for U2 to return to this style and honestly I thought it was beyond them (as much as I liked the last few). Amazing album, Magnificent the standout for me so far :)

Trying it now for the first time through headphones.... My God it sounds even more awesome than before.
No Line has now taken on a whole new life, Magnificent truly is magnificent, no chance of suing for false advertising there.
This is, after limited listens granted, my favourite album since AB. I have been waiting so many years for U2 to return to this style and honestly I thought it was beyond them (as much as I liked the last few). Amazing album, Magnificent the standout for me so far :)

i´ve orderd a set of good headphones today because it´s the better expierence. and my old ones were crap. but it could be also a blast with a surround system. U2 increase the economy because people buy headphones and surround systems. hehe.

Wow, this is really a treat. The last two albums only had one or two actually "decent" songs so it was much easier coming to this conclusion. But now... jeez, this is tough. I could more easily tell you my least favourite song (because I only think there's one clearly weaker song).

Magnificent and Unknow Caller are my favourits.

After the 45sec clips I was a bit disappointed about Stand up comedy. But for me it comes on a pretty third place (so far).

Unknown Caller, Stand Up Comedy and FEZ-Being Born, but some of those others are vying for attention in my brain :huh:

Unknown Caller!

my chart

01. Unknown Caller
02. Magnificent
03. No Line On The Horizon
04. Stand Up
05. Moment Of Surrender
06. White as Snow
07. Fez - Being Born
08. Cedars Of Lebanon
09. Breathe
10. Crazy
11. Boots

Breathe.... that song is on another level all 2gether....

Followed by Unknown Caller.... then Moment of Surrender...

Magnificent, UC and Breathe were the three that really jumped out at me on the first listen.

Back
Top Bottom