Preliminary Head to Head - SOI - SOE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don’t think it’s bad here at all and most people are cordial but that is in this area of the forum(I stay away from the political threads)

Same here. I don't understand why anyone would want to go to the political threads! I'd rather scrub a toilet, which would be more productive. :lol:

Same here. I don't understand why anyone would want to go to the political threads! I'd rather scrub a toilet, which would be more productive. :lol:

Oh I don't know.

Sometimes I scrub and scrub and scrub and those stubborn stains just won't lift. I feel very unproductive in these moments.

I truly love the political threads. As a non-US person I have learned a shitload of different ideas, perspectives, contexts etc. And that's gotta be good, right?

Oh I don't know.

Sometimes I scrub and scrub and scrub and those stubborn stains just won't lift. I feel very unproductive in these moments.

I truly love the political threads. As a non-US person I have learned a shitload of different ideas, perspectives, contexts etc. And that's gotta be good, right?

I once chiseled mineral deposits out of a toilet bowl with a hammer and a screwdriver. True story. It was still more fun than visiting a political thread.

Back
Top Bottom