Post Here If You're Still Holding Out Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you still holding out?

• Total voters
Thats what my lot were like. haha, proved them wrong :lol:

Where's that quote from in your sig 'i wanna be the only one to walk you home ' :hmm:

From the Ryan Adams song "Cherry Lane". :D

:wave:Do you get the album tomorrow?

Yes! :hyper: But...Amazon said that my box set shipped yesterday, and judging by the tracking location, I'm thinking I could get it by Wednesday. So.........do I muster up a little more patience or just snap up a copy of the CD tomorrow?? :laugh:

From the Ryan Adams song "Cherry Lane". :D

Yes! :hyper: But...Amazon said that my box set shipped yesterday, and judging by the tracking location, I'm thinking I could get it by Wednesday. So.........do I muster up a little more patience or just snap up a copy of the CD tomorrow?? :laugh:

Well if you have the money and you're really anxious to hear it, I'd spluge and just pick up a copy of the cd while you're waiting for your box set:D

yep, we should have our own little review party chuck all our thoughts about the album out there. :applaud:
I'll definitely be in here sharing my thoughts:wave:

I've not caved yet either... although I have all intentions of purchasing the album tomorrow at 12:01am if I can get my hands on it. If not, then I'll be racing straight from work tomorrow night to buy it & listening all the way home. :drool:

But that brings me to a conundrum: Letterman welcomes his week-long musical guests starting tonight - do I go ahead & watch the show to see the guys live? Assuming that I'd be able to buy a copy of the album @ 12:01am, Letterman's show starts at 11:35pm - do I default my status as a true holdout if they play anything besides 'Boots' tonight & I see that performance? Should I just forget the whole thing, go to bed at a decent hour & just hold out on all of it until after 6pm tomorrow when I can get away from work???

Too... many.... options... willpower.... fading.... :faint:

:wink:

^ me too:D

its a date :lol::up: I had a date with bono listenin to the album, i have to say the earth moved.:drool::lol:

Ooooh sweet:cute:

I've not caved yet either... although I have all intentions of purchasing the album tomorrow at 12:01am if I can get my hands on it. If not, then I'll be racing straight from work tomorrow night to buy it & listening all the way home. :drool:

But that brings me to a conundrum: Letterman welcomes his week-long musical guests starting tonight - do I go ahead & watch the show to see the guys live? Assuming that I'd be able to buy a copy of the album @ 12:01am, Letterman's show starts at 11:35pm - do I default my status as a true holdout if they play anything besides 'Boots' tonight & I see that performance? Should I just forget the whole thing, go to bed at a decent hour & just hold out on all of it until after 6pm tomorrow when I can get away from work???

Too... many.... options... willpower.... fading.... :faint:

:wink:

Hmmm looks like you've got lots of options my friend:wink:
I know I'm gonna be watching Letterman tonight and then racing to the music store after my first class tomorrow:hyper:

NLOTH virgin solidarity = :heart: :heart: :heart:

:lol:

:up:

Okay, this is the longest, slowest day EVER.

Tell me about it:huh:

still here....

:wave:

Yeah I was like that today......:lol:

I swear it was the most boring, longest, SLOWEST day EVER..........honestly it flippin' dragged......:ohmy: I've never known time go so slow :lol:

Omg my first class tomorrow is gonna be the longest class of my life. I have to wait to pick up the album until after that class:huh:

Still in. Listened to "Pop" on the drive in and have ATYCLB and the second best of for the drive home. I'll have HTDAAB and 18 to tied me over until the box arrives. So excited!!

In less than 24 hours I will be jamming to new U2 with the rest of you!!!!

How can we create a thread for us to discuss our reviews?

Back
Top Bottom