Post Here If You're Still Holding Out Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you still holding out?

• Total voters
Im still holding out....Although I just picked up the physical CD in BOSTON, UNITED STATES today!!!! at a starbucks....i'm still going to wait until tuesday (March 3), as i have a listening party set up for tuesday night

Still holding out as well. It helps being so busy, so I don't have much free time to think about it, or even look at any of the threads. :D I did watch the gig yesterday, but I don't count that, really. :lol: I'm still very excited to pick the album up on my lunch break on Tuesday!

:lol: What would Bono do? Classic

I know eh?:lol: I saw it and i was like "omg i have to have that":wink:

Im still holding out....Although I just picked up the physical CD in BOSTON, UNITED STATES today!!!! at a starbucks....i'm still going to wait until tuesday (March 3), as i have a listening party set up for tuesday night

:wave:

Still holding out as well. It helps being so busy, so I don't have much free time to think about it, or even look at any of the threads. :D I did watch the gig yesterday, but I don't count that, really. :lol: I'm still very excited to pick the album up on my lunch break on Tuesday!

Well, I chose the first option on the poll since, technically I did wait until I had the album in my grabby hands, it just happened a bit sooner than you guys. :)

still waiting

will get the cd Monday morning from my local supermarket then I'll put it onto the cd player and (once the neighbours have all gone) turn up the volume a bit and give it a play- hopefully I'll be a happy bunny after 53 minutes

It's gonna kill me to have the album and not listen t it for another six hours or so. I gotta work Tuesday but I will buy the album in the morning. There's no way I'll listen to it in the work truck though. I'll wait to the end of the day to listen in my car on the way home. Takes 35 minutes to drive home so I'll just cruise around when I get back to town for the final bit of the album :lol:

I cannot wait until Tuesday night. I'm jetting to the mall after work and picking up the album. Then I'm immediately driving home where I will relax in front of my cranked up stereo listening to the album in full with no interruptions.

2 more days!!!!!!!

24 Hours To Go!!!! :yippie::yippie::yippie:

For those in the UK :shifty:

I really hope I like this album, after all this anticipation, I hope I 'get' it you know, I want to love it, especially after being disappointed with Bomb, I'll definitely be taking a very deep breath just before I press the play button tomorow night.

for the hold outs- it's available to buy now from UK I-Tunes- so that would be an official release version of the album to hear....

I'll be listening to this album very shortly having purchased from I-tunes- got a long car drive today so will give me a chance to bond with it

24 Hours To Go!!!! :yippie::yippie::yippie:

For those in the UK :shifty:

I really hope I like this album, after all this anticipation, I hope I 'get' it you know, I want to love it, especially after being disappointed with Bomb, I'll definitely be taking a very deep breath just before I press the play button tomorow night.

Yes, I know what you mean, I'm with you. :up: I'm feeling the anticipation, hoping I'm going to like it after all the waiting you know? :applaud:

Still holding out, but with the impending snowstorm who knows when I can actually get to a store to buy it. I knew I should have ordered one online-I ordered HTDAAB from buy.com and received it before the release date.

Hey Guys:wave:

I see that everyone's anticipation is really up today...seeing there's only 1 or 2 more days for most of us:hyper:
Gotta watch some concert dvds today to channel my excitement at something:lol:

How are you holding up?
Luckily there was a U2 night on one of our music channels last night and they played loads of their videos on there, that kept me nicely distracted :D and I'm now in love with Electrical Storm :drool: OMG, where can I get that? not the william orbit one.

i'm suprisingly calm about the album now.......I guess its a bit like you know when you're really hungry then you go past the point of hunger and you're like 'oh well', I'm a bit like that today :lol: I think I will be more hyped tomorrow, the day I can actually listen to it. Woooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :hyper::hyper:

How are you holding up?
Luckily there was a U2 night on one of our music channels last night and they played loads of their videos on there, that kept me nicely distracted :D and I'm now in love with Electrical Storm :drool: OMG, where can I get that? not the william orbit one.

i'm suprisingly calm about the album now.......I guess its a bit like you know when you're really hungry then you go past the point of hunger and you're like 'oh well', I'm a bit like that today :lol: I think I will be more hyped tomorrow, the day I can actually listen to it. Woooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :hyper::hyper:

Hey u:wave:

Oooh that U2 night sounds fabulous! OMG Electrical Storm has always been my favourite song and video:D

Yeah I'm past the point of temptation too. I've gone this long so going two more days is nothing. I'm sooooooooooooooo excited though:hyper:

Hey u:wave:

Oooh that U2 night sounds fabulous! OMG Electrical Storm has always been my favourite song and video:D

Yeah I'm past the point of temptation too. I've gone this long so going two more days is nothing. I'm sooooooooooooooo excited though:hyper:

Awww bless ya :hug:

I just thought to myself OMG, I can listen.......TOMORROW WOOOHOOO!! :hyper:
that was the first time I'd seen the electrical storm video having only heard the william orbit mix on my best of cd.......OMG I'm in love with that song :heart: soooo beautiful :heart:

Only a couple more days to go for you :applaud: :hyper:

God I think I'm more excited for other people :lol:

Awww bless ya :hug:

I just thought to myself OMG, I can listen.......TOMORROW WOOOHOOO!! :hyper:
that was the first time I'd seen the electrical storm video having only heard the william orbit mix on my best of cd.......OMG I'm in love with that song :heart: soooo beautiful :heart:

Only a couple more days to go for you :applaud: :hyper:

God I think I'm more excited for other people :lol:

Yeah I love that song:heart: The video is sooo awesome, with Larry:drool:
I'm really excited for all the other holder outers too:hug:
I think its cuz we've developed a little holding out family here:cute:

Yeah I love that song:heart: The video is sooo awesome, with Larry:drool:
I'm really excited for all the other holder outers too:hug:
I think its cuz we've developed a little holding out family here:cute:

Yeah, its like a little family in this thread. :hug: God, what will we talk about now? :lol: Oh wait we still have lots of discussing of the album to be done and lyrics and all such important stuff......and you know, I do like to figure out any meanings behind any lyrics so that should take a while :D

I think I'm most excited to hear Magnificent again........cos it really was well, magnificent:heart:

Yeah, I think I'm in love with Larry now........who knew!!:drool:

Yeah, its like a little family in this thread. :hug: God, what will we talk about now? :lol: Oh wait we still have lots of discussing of the album to be done and lyrics and all such important stuff......and you know, I do like to figure out any meanings behind any lyrics so that should take a while :D

I think I'm most excited to hear Magnificent again........cos it really was well, magnificent:heart:

Yeah, I think I'm in love with Larry now........who knew!!:drool:

Ya it's one big happy family in here:hug: Im most excited to come and chat with everyone here about the album:D Don't worry, I love picking apart lyrics and meanings of songs too so that'll be fun:applaud:

I haven't heard Magnificent yet but I can't wait!

Larry rocks! That video did it for me:love:

Back
Top Bottom