Possible U2 cover for next Q music magazine issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, "Magnificent" sounds like the beach clip with "Only Love" shouted during the verse... the one that was the subject of one of the latest videos. It sounded like a cross between A Sort of Homecoming and Heartland.

"Stand up to rock stars/Napoleon is in high heels/Be careful of small men with big ideas."

This line is so awesome. Bono is great at self-deprecating humor.

various other producers being called in to mix specific tracks - long-time cohort Steve Lillywhite and Black Eyed Peas man Will.I.Am among them.

Crazy Tonight (the track Will.I.Am was taking a pass at)

He's just mixing it. That's cool.

Well, "Magnificent" sounds like the beach clip with "Only Love" shouted during the verse... the one that was the subject of one of the latest videos. It sounded like a cross between A Sort of Homecoming and Heartland.

More like George Michael meets Heartland.

19 out of 20 on the quiz! Since I guessed about 5 of them, not bad.

Did I miss this somewhere?

u2tv.gif

:doh:

Nothing against The Cure...but Robert Smith looks ridiculous these days...:|

He's always looked ridiculous.

Yet cool.

No, I can't say hot, considering that I'm a boy, so I have to judge it on weather it looks cool or not,and nothing else :lol: And I think they both look pretty kick ass when it comes to the cool factor :wink:

The most exciting thing for me in the whole Q thing is the line " No Line On The Horizon is more in keeping with the spirit of 1991's Achtung Baby: which is to say, a bolder, more testing collection. "

I know its been mentioned a few times by other "sources", but this has got me really excited and optimistic about the new album.

I'm sure there's no line on the horizon.. but I CAN see it...

it's around Bono's eyes :|

LOL.
I'd like the eyeliner more if Bono didn't look about 30 pounds over weight.
And what's with the stupid hat and umbrella again?

Anyone remember when Bryan Adams redid his image with eyeliner and all that when he was in his 40's? Can you say "career killer"?

LOL.
I'd like the eyeliner more if Bono didn't look about 30 pounds over weight.
And what's with the stupid hat and umbrella again?

Anyone remember when Bryan Adams redid his image with eyeliner and all that when he was in his 40's? Can you say "career killer"?

30 pounds?
for fucksake, give us all a break, will ya?

Anyone else notice on the front page of qthemusic.com that it say's...

U2 Day on 3rd January
Spend the day with QTV as we take you through their back catalogue. U2 The Ultimate Playlist kicks off the day at 9am. We've got all the videos from the early years to their latest release at 1pm.

Does this mean they will be premiering a new video at 1pm on January 3rd???

Back
Top Bottom