Possible U2 cover for next Q music magazine issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is getting very fucking exciting! This is what I wanted to see on a Monday morning back in the office!! Personally I'm all for a bit of eyeliner - they all, but most of all Bono, have strived to change their image for each album, this is just their new thing, go for it I say! Although it'll probably just give the detractors even more ammo lol.

Oh and - 20/20 :wink:

^ its not like he will do a vocal duet, he just assisted with the mix. Decided things like that guitar should be louder.. said things like I gotta have more cowbell/humps...

I dont think itll be a huge deal

All the comparisons with Achtung Baby are sooooo exciting!! I hate to wish time away but I cannot wait for March now :drool:

No Line On The Horizon is more in keeping with the spirit of 1991's Achtung Baby: which is to say, a bolder, more testing collection.

:up:

Best u2 album hype again. :no:

I like the photos, the eyeliner will be something to get used to. Just a promo shoot image or will Bono wear it on tour, in videos etc... ?

Amen.

The last thing I will say about it is that Countries become world champions, teams and clubs become national and competition champions. To be champions of the world, and legitimately claim it requires more than winning a national, or slightly bigger competition.

Indeed. But it never stopped the American basketball, hockey and baseball teams from being overly pretentious.

No Line On The Horizon is more in keeping with the spirit of 1991's Achtung Baby: which is to say, a bolder, more testing collection.

:up:

Best u2 album hype again. :no:

I like the photos, the eyeliner will be something to get used to. Just a promo shoot image or will Bono wear it on tour, in videos etc... ?

I have a feeling he did it exclusively for this photoshoot, and will not stick with it

^we have been shut down from sporting talk :p

I love watching the NBA. LOVE it. Doesn't make the champions world champions though.

Anyway, new album coming out soon :up:

The gallery at Q's site, is it working for anyone ?

:up: The boxer poses from hooded Larry in the video. :lol: The fire extinguisher.

Bono went crazy with that fire extinguisher, i'm pretty sure he was testing it if it was cool enough to put out The Edge. And Larry with his boxing poses, he means business, and Adam, he makes a pretty darn good cameraman. :up:

When you see Bono with that fire extuingisher, haha that is hilarious, then you see the Edge, hes probably thinking there is no way he could get put out when hes on fire. :wink:

he did, i rekon he is doing it for promo purposes, nd will keep it up through until the tour, and then wont tour with it... itd run wth all the sweat and hed look too emo

Perhaps a new character what with the melon hat and the umbrella and the outfit ?
Edge did say Bono has a few 3rd person lyrics on this album...

Love this picture, and the effect the eyeliner adds to Bono's facial expression

http://images.q4music.com/content/q/u2/cov1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom