Possible U2 cover for next Q music magazine issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The World Series isn't nearly as exciting as this album update.

Fact.

Amen.

The last thing I will say about it is that Countries become world champions, teams and clubs become national and competition champions. To be champions of the world, and legitimately claim it requires more than winning a national, or slightly bigger competition.

I love the new pic of the band, though they all pretty much look the same. I think Bono looks hot in eyeliner. Yowza! I was expecting much more than 12 songs for the album, what with their "wealth of material," and pushing the album back to 2009 but whatever.

For Your Love and Cedars missing- anything else? Somebody in another thread said Q radio in NY? said that the album would have 15 tracks. If that's the case, then there's a few tracks missing.

I really like the song titles.

For Your Love and Cedars missing- anything else? Somebody in another thread said Q radio in NY? said that the album would have 15 tracks. If that's the case, then there's a few tracks missing.

I really like the song titles.

15 would be awesome. Given that Iovine agreed with the '2 songs short' comment, we can hope that there is minimal filler in that 15! :hyper:

Oh, haven't actually seen this yet, now I know of what people are talking about. :wink:

So its Get Your Boots On (electro rocker :rockon:) plus others called Magnificent (?), Crazy Tonight (what the hell, pop? I specifically asked for no pop, unless they mean something like MW), Stand Up, Winter, Unknown Caller (bird song eh :scratch: ), Moment Of Surrender, Breathe and the title track (NLOTH). :drool:

So 9 tracks mentioned. The others could be Cedars and For Your Love.

So its Get Your Boots On (electro rocker :rockon:) plus others called Magnificent (?), Crazy Tonight (what the hell, pop? I specifically asked for no pop, unless they mean something like MW), Stand Up, Winter, Unknown Caller (bird song eh :scratch: ), Moment Of Surrender, Breathe and the title track (NLOTH). :drool:

So 9 tracks mentioned. The others could be Cedars and For Your Love.

Plus "Every Breaking Wave." Probably Beach Clip 5, as it sounds like the description and includes a lyric that sounds like, "comes up with the evening tide" right before the chant chorus.

Plus "Every Breaking Wave." Probably Beach Clip 5, as it sounds like the description and includes a lyric that sounds like, "comes up with the evening tide" right before the chant chorus.

Forgot about EBW, I feel guilty now because that article revealed a lot. :wink: :up:

I love how people are reposting the exact same things people posted hours ago as if they haven't been in this thread yet.

I only came on a bit ago. :rolleyes: And thus I only found out about all that information half an hour ago. :wink:

I was 18/20, but I know for a fact that I just winged 4 of the answers. Wish I knew what I got wrong.
At this pace (all the info coming out), I think we'll be hearing the lead off single by Thursday. :drool:

QTheMusic.com

Eyeliner !!!

:D

Pic from U2 East Link:

addon.php

I was afraid of this. This is the first time for me to see this clearly without the shades.

Personally I'm not liking the eyeliner...at...all.

I can totally see that this will be a love/hate issue for some of us Bono gals.

Oh well.

But it won't change my opinion about their songs. I just don't know if I'll be able to look him straight in the eye. I just don't know...

Back
Top Bottom