Possible Bonus UK Track - 'Love You Like Mad'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jameskinsella

The Fly
I don't know if this has been mentioned - if it has just remove the thread.

On another forum I visit, someone provided a link for people to listen to the new album - NLOTH. Anyway, the link directed people to amazon uk, where it was:

"giving the opportunity to listen to the entire landmark album--plus an exclusive unreleased bonus track--before it is released (terms and conditions apply)....................................From 5.00pm GMT on Thursday 26th February, until 11.59pm GMT the following day, you will be able to listen to the album No Line On The Horizon and the bonus track "Love You Like Mad", which will not appear on the released version of the album. The opportunity to listen to the bonus track "Love You Like Mad", is exclusive to Amazon.co.uk."

"T's and C's :

1. The stream will include the full UK version of the album No Line On The Horizon (“Album”), plus the bonus track "Love You Like Mad" (“Bonus Track”) (collectively, “the Tracks”). The Bonus Track will not be included on the Album and will only be available to stream and listen to during the Period (as defined below).
2. The Tracks will be available for streaming at the website Amazon.co.uk: low prices in Electronics, Books, Music, DVDs & more between 5.00pm GMT on Thursday 26th February until 11.59pm GMT on Friday 27th February, 2009 (the “Period”). The Tracks will not be available for customers to purchase or download during the Period.
3. All Tracks will only be available for streaming by site users listening in the UK. Any site user attempting to stream the Tracks from outside the UK will receive an error message. Please note site users located in the UK but streaming the tracks from a computer with a non-UK IP address will not be able to stream and listen to the tracks.
4. Site users may stream and listen to the tracks multiple times during the Period. Streaming will cease at the end of the Period and even if part way through a Track.
5. The content for the streaming of the Tracks is held on a third party’s website. By streaming the tracks you acknowledge that you are leaving the Amazon.co.uk website and accessing the third party’s website."

I didn't see any mention of this bonus track on here. If this is already known just remove the thread.

i can't see this being true since that song was made available to coincide with the release of HTDAAB.

Sorry for that last post.

Love You Like Mad was previously released back in 2004 on Unreleased and Rare, an album exclusive to iTunes, which came with the - also iTunes exclusive - boxset The Complete U2.

I'm amazed by all the bonus track rumors...

It's been released already in some countries, how is it we don't know the bonus track?

I'm amazed by all the bonus track rumors...

It's been released already in some countries, how is it we don't know the bonus track?

Btw, those two mysterious iTunes bonus tracks haven't been revealed yet?

Amazon Bolivia says that the bonus track is "Womanfish" for the boxset and "Father Is An Elephant" for the download.

Btw, those two mysterious iTunes bonus tracks haven't been revealed yet?

no, and if those bitches don't tell us soon what we're getting I'm cancelling my order and waiting for my Deluxe Box Set! (sorry, had to vent some steam) but, seriously, they're either still recording the bonus tracks, will master them over the weekend, and post them Tuesday night on iTunes...or they're NLOTH2 and GOYB-punk like the rest of the world (which...bites)

Amazon Bolivia says that the bonus track is "Womanfish" for the boxset and "Father Is An Elephant" for the download.

Now you're just fucking with the poor persons who haven't had the pleasure of hear those. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom