Official video for Every Breaking Wave released

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is actually a great find. A short film using the song(along with another U2 song) is very different from an official video and this confirms it. I'm glad there is something out there for this classic song.

Cool.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm probably late to the party, since I never got around to watching the longer version of this, but I'm assuming this was the stuff shot in Belfast?

I don't think I can ever assume anything about U2 again. Who knew they'd use "The Troubles" imagery for EBW? :lol:

I'm probably late to the party, since I never got around to watching the longer version of this, but I'm assuming this was the stuff shot in Belfast?

I don't think I can ever assume anything about U2 again. Who knew they'd use "The Troubles" imagery for EBW? :lol:

The long version used both songs EBW and Troubles, so it made sense.

The "Adele Version" of EBW is nice but I still prefer the SOI "plugged in" version more....I don't know why.

I find the new Adele version problematic ,ainly in vocal part, it is a compilation from various performances, so the solution for unifying it was heavy processing of the vocal and the result doesn´t sound natural. It is a bit Bono in robotic mode voice :) I have to appreaciate the emotional intensity of this version, but at the sme time it feels little bit like a mish mash, weird vocals, too much interference of piano and strings. I don´t know. The album version is a winner for me.

Is this official? Unofficial? Fan video? Soundtrack video? Alternative video to the primary live Adele version video?

U2 promoting became unbelievable mess...

Yes because Adele invented the piano

Is this official? Unofficial? Fan video? Soundtrack video? Alternative video to the primary live Adele version video?

U2 promoting became unbelievable mess...

I think they have completed the whole checklist for possible errors when promoting an album.

Nothing seems logical.

It's a nice piece of film but the incongruity between the pace of the video and that of the song was too much for my eyes and ears to bear. They really don't fit at all.

Freaky punk, violence, guns, bomb attacks pictures in combination with a fragile song about ambivalance of a romantic relationship
:crack:

Love between a Protestant and a Catholic in a land and time where such a thing can be deadly. Bono's parents were Protestant and Catholic.

Sent from my fingertips.

Back
Top Bottom