Official U2.Com: Where The Album Has A Name, "No Line On The Horizon" Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love this thread.

U2 - I can play the drums fairly well and i tinker with the guitar. I am musically alive. Please release some music already.

Love,
Myself and a large portion of the world's population.

Hi Everyone.
I am being cryogenically frozen tonight so that time will fly by faster.
If you don't see me posting on March 3rd, it means my landlord forgot to take me out of my freezer.
Someone please stop by my apartment and get me out.
Thanks.
Actually, come get me on the 2nd so I can warm up before I get in line.

Well, you could cheat and have Madonna's "Hung Up" in your head instead, as it's the same riff and all. ;)

I'm concerned Bono is going to sound scratchy and unimpressive on the 150 bpm song, and I'm concerned that Crazy Tonight is going to be a throwaway pop song :shrug:

I'm concerned Bono is going to sound scratchy and unimpressive on the 150 bpm song, and I'm concerned that Crazy Tonight is going to be a throwaway pop song :shrug:

so you want every single song to be dark and heavy? no thanks.

i pretty much believe that we won't hear any news this week regarding the new single or any other details about the new album, with it being the holiday week.

i pretty much believe that we won't hear any news this week regarding the new single or any other details about the new album, with it being the holiday week.

Yes. I think we should close down this part of the forum until next week to avoid getting our hopes up (and to avoid the likes of u2miracle's joke yesterday).

Out of curiosity when did tickets for the european leg of the vertigo tour go on sale ? Im doing my finances now and i need to know how much to save weekly etc.

Back
Top Bottom