Official U2.Com: Where The Album Has A Name, "No Line On The Horizon" Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I listen to everything, so I don't really have time to listen to any album more than a couple times. I'll download it, evaluate it, enjoy it for a whole day, and then it'll be on to something else.

You don't have time to listen to a U2 album for more than a day but you do have time to post on a U2 message board over 2,000 times?

I don't know, but I'm going to speculate all over it in the meantime!

In this phase of the "championship", where everything's worthy, every little information is precious and exciting, I'm getting a bit tired and bored with this type of threads and with the fact that we have multiple uninteresting threads with the same information, instead of condensating it all into 2/3/4 different threads only.

Hey you, I don't now why you think your a supersatr, but your not!1!! Music is bout the heart and opinions. You're facts are killing the :heart: :wink:

Were all U2 fans though so lets :hug:

I LOVE YOU BONO LARRY ADAM & EDGE!!!:!:!!:heart::love:

(edge is red cause he's on fire!:wink: )

:love: This is brilliant.

To answer the question, I will never stop listening to the album. I'm going to love it too much. In fact, I'm going to eat the album and then sew my asshole shut. That's how much I'm going to love it.

sarcasm.jpg

It sure is trendy to bash new material on this site after its been out for a few months so I anticipate people will listen to the record for a few months pretty regularly and then they will start whining that they didnt get what they wanted on the record and that Achtung Baby, Joshua Tree and anything from 1995 or before cant be touched.

It sure is trendy to bash new material on this site after its been out for a few months so I anticipate people will listen to the record for a few months pretty regularly and then they will start whining that they didnt get what they wanted on the record and that Achtung Baby, Joshua Tree and anything from 1995 or before cant be touched.

are you guys related?

I think the bashing is normal just because its very dificult to match their career at their peak... anyway there are bashing and there are bashing. For example: I listen to Bomb a lot more than i listen POP. But i respect what they did on Pop a lot more than i respect the auto-pilot U2 on Bomb. U2 are U2 cause of what they already did. They are the biggest band in history in terms of longevity and relevance. Not the Beatles or the Stones stayed as important to many kind of people as U2. They brought together 2 or maybe three generations of fans in a way no other did.

So i think what they do from now on won't change a bit how we love them.

OMG for the love of YAHWEH? Why can't you guys show some PRIDE and just answer the question? Would it help if you pretended it was your LAST NIGHT ON EARTH?

just for you then....

as many times as I've listened to Yahweh... and that's a lot!

Yahweh is the same person as Yahweh_OMG, you guys didn't know?

Stop bashing past 1995!!!!!!!!!!:D

In this phase of the "championship", where everything's worthy, every little information is precious and exciting, I'm getting a bit tired and bored with this type of threads and with the fact that we have multiple uninteresting threads with the same information, instead of condensating it all into 2/3/4 different threads only.

:yes: :up: :lock:

:dance: :bonodrum: :love:

:lock:

U2!

I know that, and be sure i always laugh by myself when people sometimes dont get my ideas because of the way i write lol. But what can i do? I swear i'm trying my best when i'm writing in english... i ll get there someday :doh:

i have faith that this will happen soon. As long as you hang out here you'll catch on quick..:D

Back
Top Bottom