Official U2.Com: Where The Album Has A Name, "No Line On The Horizon" Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, what is there left to discuss? :|

I have made the same question... i hate this silence after the album name announcement.

I think we should already have the single name and date release... but now i think we'll only get this kind of news only by Friday... :sad:

I have made the same question... i hate this silence after the album name announcement.

I think we should already have the single name and date release... but now i think we'll only get this kind of news only by Friday... :sad:

It HAS to be this week. Simply.

[SPECULATION] U2 - how many times will you listen to the new U2 album?

I'm so excited for the new U2 album "No Line On the Horizon" by U2. How many times do you think you will listen to the new U2 album? Now, I know we haven't heard any of the songs, but this is SPECULATION. Remember folks, music is about opinion not facts. Everyones has opinions about music so it's ok just to SPECULATE!

So, how many times will you listen to the new U2 album. I've listened to all the U2 albums (even the rereleased ones form this year!) at least 100 times. I bet I listen to the new U2 album "No Line on the Horizon" by U2 at least 500 times.

How about you? How many times will you listen to the new U2 album?

ten fucking thousand times, I'll be sleeping with the album played, I'll be sitting on lessons in school with it played, everywhere, everytime

When Pop came out it was all I listened to for about 4 months. The last two I was really into for 3 or 4 weeks. After that I tend to get burnt out until I revisit them later on.

As for a prediction I would say anywhere from 1 time (if it sucks) to 1 trillion (If I discover the fountain of youth and live forever)

Well, I listen to everything, so I don't really have time to listen to any album more than a couple times. I'll download it, evaluate it, enjoy it for a whole day, and then it'll be on to something else.

Back
Top Bottom