Numbers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:

awesome :hi5:

that al gore's full of shit, man

Or perhaps the world ends in 2121, which, if added in a certain way is 42! :ohmy:

Or worse, perhaps the world ends in 2042, which would be truncated to just '42! :yikes: In which case, Al Gore is right on!

Best to go back to talking about "Mercy". I wonder how many numbers the reworked "Mercy" will have in it? :hmm:

uno ah ah ah... dos ah ah ah... tres ah ah ah... catorce ah ah huh?

they just released the cover art :hyper:

numbers.jpg

:reject:

We're 42.

But we're not the same.

Let's see:
One
Two Hearts
U2-3
6 o'clock in the morning
7 towers

I don't have enough time to think about this too much...

'U2 - by numbers',
at least a bunch of tunes:

- 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
- '40'
- 46664 (Long Walk To Freedom)
- 4th Of July
- God Part II
- Hawkmoon 269
- One
- Stay (Faraway, So Close!): "Three O'Clock In The ..."
- Two Hearts Beat As One

lol. that's awesome.

But I think ya'll are missing the point here. The big revelation is that Edge is an XPhile, and he's apparently just as excited as the rest of us philes for the upcoming movie.

Just have the chorus of U2's next cover song in my ears. The 'Numbers' Tour 2009 will feature: "666 – the number of the beast ..." Yeah, it is time for Maiden, friends ...

ZOOTVTOURist said:
Just have the chorus of U2's next cover song in my ears. The 'Numbers' Tour 2009 will feature: "666 – the number of the beast ..." Yeah, it is time for Maiden, friends ...

Smiling just thinkin bout Bono singing the lines...

"I'm coming back... I will return
And I'll possess your body and I'll make you fuckin burn!
I'll have the fire... I'll have the force
I'll have the power to make my evil take its course!"

:evil: :rockon:

To have a Kabbalistic album from U2, that would be so cool.

We will spend years and years trying to decode the mysterious number references in the songs.

All of them will just have numbers as titles. It will be like ordering from a menu in a Chinese restaurant.

The numbers will be like a riddle, and no one will be discussing the songs itself because everyone will be so busy trying to solve the thing.

Aardvark747 said:
Smiling just thinkin bout Bono singing the lines...

"I'm coming back... I will return
And I'll possess your body and I'll make you fuckin burn!
I'll have the fire... I'll have the force
I'll have the power to make my evil take its course!"

:evil: :rockon:

Yep: MacPhisto is back – angrier than ever. Take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icAzyx8EsKU

"Oh! Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six..."

Bono: "Either the Rock has to become louder ..." – and the Rock became louder ...

Last edited:
last unicorn said:
To have a Kabbalistic album from U2, that would be so cool.

We will spend years and years trying to decode the mysterious number references in the songs.

All of them will just have numbers as titles. It will be like ordering from a menu in a Chinese restaurant.

The numbers will be like a riddle, and no one will be discussing the songs itself because everyone will be so busy trying to solve the thing.

Sounds like hell to me.

Back
Top Bottom