Nov 7 is a good day for u2 fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New song "leaked", tour resumed and we get to see 2 milano DVD songs.

What a day.

It was a great day, till I checked umusic.ca and noticed that Canadians get screwed by a week before the Deluxe Edition (live from Milan) of U218 hits the shops (Nov.28th) . :madwife:

Roland of Gilead said:
It was a great day, till I checked umusic.ca and noticed that Canadians get screwed by a week before the Deluxe Edition (live from Milan) of U218 hits the shops (Nov.28th) . :madwife:
What?! I'm leaving the country on Nov. 22nd specifically because I was going to buy the Milan DVD on Nov. 21st!! I've already bought my plane ticket! Are you serious? Does this go for all shops?

umusic.ca is the "offical" Universal site for Canada.

I seem to recall having to wait a week for the Deluxe Book Edition of the Bomb a few years back. Any Canadians remember that? I purchased the standard edition and had to wait a week for the bonus edition with Fast Cars.

The Slow Loris said:

What?! I'm leaving the country on Nov. 22nd specifically because I was going to buy the Milan DVD on Nov. 21st!! I've already bought my plane ticket! Are you serious? Does this go for all shops?

Fly down to the US for a day?

That sucks.

November 6th was actually the date when the Bomb leaked... I remember it very clearly.

November 7th really isn't bad: Window in the Skies, the first day of the tour and finally the long awaited Original of the Species Milan footage.

xaviMF22 said:
OMG !!1 BiTCHES!!1
xaviMF22 said:
OMG !!1 BiTCHES!!1
xaviMF22 said:
OMG !!1 BiTCHES!!1
xaviMF22 said:
OMG !!1 BiTCHES!!1
xaviMF22 said:
OMG !!1 BiTCHES!!1
xaviMF22 said:
OMG !!1 BiTCHES!!1
xaviMF22 said:
OMG !!1 BiTCHES!!1
xaviMF22 said:
OMG !!1 BiTCHES!!1
xaviMF22 said:
OMG !!1 BiTCHES!!1
xaviMF22 said:
OMG !!1 BiTCHES!!1
xaviMF22 said:
OMG !!1 BiTCHES!!1
xaviMF22 said:
OMG !!1 BiTCHES!!1
xaviMF22 said:
OMG !!1 BiTCHES!!1

The Slow Loris said:

Hmmm....I fly via Dallas (or maybe it's Houston)....so I wonder if I could buy it at the airport? Probably not....maybe there's a store near the airport.....

Now you've got me thinking!

FYI: I was in Houston's airport a couple months ago, and it has a couple places where you can buy CDs and DVDs. That's at least in the international terminal.

Varitek said:
How long is the layover? I'm sure if there's no copy in the airport you can get to a mall that will have it.

If its Dallas Forth Worth, there's a Mall (Grapevine Mills) with a Virgin Megastore about a 10 minute cab ride from the airport.

Back
Top Bottom