No Line On The Horizon: uptempo rocker?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have heard the song. At Hanover Quay. In Adam's car. With Paul McGuiness. Plus, two other tracks. One was a weird ballady bit. :down:

No Line On The Horizon was great and so was a laidback string tinged number called Bright Star or something. I'll post a full report soon.

So excited. :hyper: :love:

sweetheart, you're so cruel!

You can't give us news like that, then no elaborate! We are dying for info!

I have heard the song. At Hanover Quay. In Adam's car. With Paul McGuiness. Plus, two other tracks. One was a weird ballady bit. :down:

No Line On The Horizon was great and so was a laidback string tinged number called Bright Star or something. I'll post a full report soon.

ummm....what!?

When was this?

"One was a weird ballady bit. :down: " - dammit...how did it sound...it was shitty?

Umm, what? :scratch:

OK, if this is true, sounds great.

I'm especially looking forward to the "weird ballady bit", sounds exciting.

Just because someone finds a song weird doesn't mean it's "shitty". We all have different tastes and opinions.

yes I'm aware...."It was shitty?" was more of an inquiry, not really saying it is indeed a crap song....but it is disappointing if he was invited to hear a new song and he felt it really was "weird :down: " (shitty) ....oh well

I'm not sure where I stand as far as ballads go on this new album...I don't know if they would be a good thing or bad thing for the album....:hmm:

I just don't want cheesey stuff, that's my biggest concern...I want poetic, JT/AB style lyrics with no cheese....I will give a massive tip....for sure :up:

Ballads don't have to be cheesy at all. I hope there will be ballads. I'd even say ballads are where U2's real strength is as a band, plus they give Bono more space to show his voice. Yes for ballads!!!! :drool:

(cut)
I'm not sure where I stand as far as ballads go on this new album...I don't know if they would be a good thing or bad thing for the album....:hmm:

I just don't want cheesey stuff, that's my biggest concern...I want poetic, JT/AB style lyrics with no cheese....I will give a massive tip....for sure :up:

Well, I'm more afraid of cheesy rockers... than of ballads. :huh:
I'd take any kind of song (Mofo/Stateless/Lemon/etc), quality being the only criteria. Oh, and I totally agree with JT/AB poetics.. :cute:

No full report yet? Damn! Scary how excited I am to get some details here.

I like how someone drops a bomb that says they heard it in Adam's car and all, and then dissappears.

:down::down::down::down::down::down::down:

Just be patient i would be surprised if this actually was a joke. Considering the postcount of the poster and that he has been here for quite a few years.

Just be patient i would be surprised if this actually was a joke. Considering the postcount of the poster and that he has been here for quite a few years.

Some of those posts include this one:

http://forum.interference.com/f196/new-song-cedars-lebanon-187705-2.html#post5248589

and this one:

http://forum.interference.com/f196/first-photo-shoots-done-188159-3.html#post5305351

Not that I doubt that there may be some truth coming....I just wouldn't use a person's post count and membership time as support.

There have been some instances in which we've had to wait a while for some great stuff---a la DOL's friend's HQ clip. :bow:

Damn. I was away for awhile and forgot all about that post. I thought someone would've called my bluff by now. :lol:

You've gotta admit though, tossing off a song title called "Bright Star" was pretty clever since everyone and their mother here knows about "North Star" :wave:

Elvis Presley and North America. :lol: You all should've figured out it was a total line of bull once someone posted that. I mean, I figured my location would be a dead giveaway.

dude what the hell. i know you meant it as a joke but still c'mon :angry: you know we're all waiting for the new material

Damn. I was away for awhile and forgot all about that post. I thought someone would've called my bluff by now. :lol:

You've gotta admit though, tossing off a song title called "Bright Star" was pretty clever since everyone and their mother here knows about "North Star" :wave:

Elvis Presley and North America. :lol: You all should've figured out it was a total line of bull once someone posted that. I mean, I figured my location would be a dead giveaway.

Not very cool at all dude! but i figured you were BSing because why would you be riding with bono? and you didn't seem all that excited. Eitherway not cool and not funny. :down:

You're not allowed to joke around in this section. Ask anyone.

EdgeNiceAxe-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom