NME 21st February 2009 "The Superleague of Ordinary Gentlemen" article...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A refreshingly honest article. Thanks a lot for sharing it, they don't stock NME anywhere near me.

The part about Bono making a cup of tea and gyrating his hips despite there being no music playing cracked me up. Plus, the random observation of Dallas eating a banana. :lol:

Oh yeah, and Edge's laugh sounding like a cartoon mouse with a cold. :lol:

Terrific, really terrific article. Captures something. Unlike the "Q" article.

Thanks for posting.

The other cool thing in that article is that NME also said that while they were there at Hanover Quay doing the interview, the BBC team for the Culture Show (to be broadcast early next week on BBC2) were also there to interview U2, and that U2 played three songs in the Live Room for the show. They played Boots, No Line and Magnificent!! So it sounds like these three will be part of the Culture show program next week!!

fuckin' awesome article, thanks :up:

can I buy this at any magazine/book store? I'm in the U.S.....don't know much about this mag....

I'd also like to get the Q issue...how can I get that? I want to get pretty much all publications regarding U2/NLOTH....

so far we have....Q, this one, RS? anymore?

Oh ok....I thought you saw this...if anything this squashes rumours as of late that they will not come up with a new EP soon if they kept the best and put it in one cd! A new album would be leftovers (not as good) or take more time to do....I am not expecting at this point anything else for another 4 years!

Bono said THIS WEEK that they will release an album this fall. I question that they'll really manage that, but missing fall 2009 and hitting 2010 is very different than taking 4 years again.

fuckin' awesome article, thanks :up:

can I buy this at any magazine/book store? I'm in the U.S.....don't know much about this mag....

I'd also like to get the Q issue...how can I get that? I want to get pretty much all publications regarding U2/NLOTH....

so far we have....Q, this one, RS? anymore?

Rob check the book stores and news stands around you. You can probably get Q right now at Borders and news stands, and NME is available at some news stands too. But every area is different so you have to check the stores in your area. For example I know a lot of interferencers were getting Q at their Barnes & Nobles stores, but in San Diego B&N doesn't carry Q. Anyways, call around and you should find them.

Rob check the book stores and news stands around you. You can probably get Q right now at Borders and news stands, and NME is available at some news stands too. But every area is different so you have to check the stores in your area. For example I know a lot of interferencers were getting Q at their Barnes & Nobles stores, but in San Diego B&N doesn't carry Q. Anyways, call around and you should find them.

awesome. thanks :)

Daylight and Darkness... They have 60 fucking songs, they could still do it. C'mon boys.

... Daylight and Darkness is pretty Smashing Pumpkinsesque though. Choose new names..

I like when Adam adjusts his belt, I think they can see my schlong! :lol:

Funny that they thought about releasing 2 eps, so a double album was close and I still think we'll see another one later this year, more of an ambient EP mid-tour maybe, we'll see!

Back
Top Bottom