NLOTH2 vs. NLOTH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which version do you prefer?

• Total voters
The alternative radio channel on my Sirius/XM radio plays the NLOTH2 version it's in their top 18 countodown at No. 10 and on the display screen it just says "U2 - New Music! - No Line On The Horizon"

I don't suppose there is an NLOTH2 request thread somewhere, is there? I bought the boxed set and don't want to have to re-buy the entire album just for one song.

I don't suppose there is an NLOTH2 request thread somewhere, is there? I bought the boxed set and don't want to have to re-buy the entire album just for one song.

if you go to u2.com and click on the "listen to the new album" thread....it's on there as the 12th song

Actually after hearing NLOTH2 three times,then hearing the album version three times,and then hearing NLOTH2 once more I actually think the album version is better.The only thing I like better about NLOTH2 is the first ten seconds are better than the album.(Feedback Intro part)

Great idea! :up:

And to me the chorus could be changed back too, I prefer the no line on the horizon thing to no, no line on the horizon... since Bono is lazy with lyrics live anyway it'd be easier to sing for him too.

That's what I meant; they should use NLOTH2's chorus, it has more energy.

Bono sounds bored and out of breath singing 1's chorus.

Back
Top Bottom