NLOTH will leak?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I should part with the drooling smilie from now on. :ohmy:

I mentioned Poo Station, PooTV, PoopMart. :wink:

Exit (The Behind mix)
The Fly (Has Bowel Problems mix)

After the success of No line on the underwear a new LP comes out with 11 tracks:

Fast Fucks (Penis shaved Buzzcock mix)
The Unforgettable Colorectal exam
Red Light (Those crabs are so itchy)
Wild Pussy
Corpse (This cock is WAY too long) (Trent Reznor extra decayed mix with sounds of flies buzzing)
I still haven't found my amber condom gel (Eno anal chocolate mix)
Electric shit storm
So peeew!
Whose gonna ride you bare back?
Trying to throw your plunger in the clogged toilet
Bonus: Baltimore Whores by Gavin Friday

Gavin Friday was at the sessions and had this to say about the Bonus track:

Friday described his recording session in Dublin, Ireland as very "rum, sodomy and the lash" on his web site. He sang a song called "The Baltimore Whores" that includes these bawdy lyrics: "Roly poly, tickle my holey, smell of my slimey flue, then drag your nuts across my guts."

Bono, Waits and Cave on New Pirate-Themed Album | U2 news article from @U2

There is a bonus DVD with an interview of the making of Electric Shit Storm. See Anton get Larry wet at 2:15. "I haven't done anything like this before!"

YouTube - U2 - Electrical Storm (The Making of...)

Bono was particularly happy with the lyrics "Let see colors that have never been seen. Let's go to places no else has been."

Imagine what will happen if some delay occur :ohmy:

By the way, will.i.am is showing interest in produce those albuns you guys are talking about.

Whoa, Whoa
She's the evacuee
I see your waste
I see it staring back at me.

After the success of No line on the underwear a new LP comes out with 11 tracks:

Fast Fucks (Penis shaved Buzzcock mix)
The Unforgettable Colorectal exam
Red Light (Those crabs are so itchy)
Wild Pussy
Corpse (This cock is WAY too long) (Trent Reznor extra decayed mix with sounds of flies buzzing)
I still haven't found my amber condom gel (Eno anal chocolate mix)
Electric shit storm
So peeew!
Whose gonna ride you bare back?
Trying to throw your plunger in the clogged toilet
Bonus: Baltimore Whores by Gavin Friday

Gavin Friday was at the sessions and had this to say about the Bonus track:

Friday described his recording session in Dublin, Ireland as very "rum, sodomy and the lash" on his web site. He sang a song called "The Baltimore Whores" that includes these bawdy lyrics: "Roly poly, tickle my holey, smell of my slimey flue, then drag your nuts across my guts."

I apologize for this in advance, but given that these curtailed away from poop for a moment, the first thing that came to mind was I Threw A Dick Into A Widow.

A short time later...I will regret this post.

A0000186.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNPSzLwcghE

In my excitement I wrote that I did but what I have is just a memory. In a video chat with my source, he played a 20 second snippet of one of their songs. I believe it was nloth. I dont have an mp3. I have a memory. Lets see if I can get him to do it again, but this time I'll try to record it. Sorry for the mix up.

As for the song, :ohmy::hyper::ohmy::hyper::ohmy:

In my excitement I wrote that I did but what I have is just a memory. In a video chat with my source, he played a 20 second snippet of one of their songs. I believe it was nloth. I dont have an mp3. I have a memory. Lets see if I can get him to do it again, but this time I'll try to record it. Sorry for the mix up.

As for the song, :ohmy::hyper::ohmy::hyper::ohmy:

Description & 1st feelings from your memory?

thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom