NLOTH Pre-Order Available On iTUNES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got the error a couple of times early this morning (i.e. around 3am), but then it finally worked.

The thing is I've heard some people say that got a 256kbs file but mine is definately 128kbs.

Ok I just realized I needed to update my itunes so I'm doing that now. Could that be why I also wasn't seeing the new 256k version? (I'm hoping I won't get the error on the album preorder after this too)

I'm getting an error at the Canada store for album pre-order (256k version) right now. Is this just me?

My Boots single was 128k and copy protected last night.

i've gotten the Error 2032 message since last night when the album was posted. And I've tried to pre-order it about 20 times now over the last 12 hours! Oh well, I'll just keep trying!

i've gotten the Error 2032 message since last night when the album was posted. And I've tried to pre-order it about 20 times now over the last 12 hours! Oh well, I'll just keep trying!

Yes, that is it. The error 2032 message. I have been getting this. Thanks for taking the time to post this.

Oops, I accidently posted twice! My computer is so slow today!!!!!!! Its feeling the effects of a sudden U2 overload!

Last edited:
Ok well updating itunes didn't help. :| Still error 2032 on the album preorder as always.

Can someone tell me anyways how you order the higher quality versions? I don't see any choices.

neutral did you have to choose it like that? That's what I don't understand. When I purchased the single there was no other choice but the .99 single and it is the 128k.

I imagine it is going to take a day or so for this to all be fixed up.

I was able to pre-order the 9.99 album in the Cdn. shop, but still no luck for the deluxe.

neutral did you have to choose it like that? That's what I don't understand. When I purchased the single there was no other choice but the .99 single and it is the 128k.

Well I don't know if it matters that I did the pre-order for the "deluxe version" of the whole album, but there wasn't a choice. It was just what downloaded.

Ok I have received a response about the 2032 error. They have issued me a 3 song credit :happy: because they want me to be happy. (Which is better than nothing, even though they robbed me of a 50 song credit once :hmm: )

But they say they are currently working on the error issue and will email me again when it is resolved.

Ok I have received a response about the 2032 error. They have issued me a 3 song credit :happy: because they want me to be happy. (Which is better than nothing, even though they robbed me of a 50 song credit once :hmm: )

But they say they are currently working on the error issue and will email me again when it is resolved.

I may have to give them an email too :wink: Thank you for that info!

:up:

Thanks for that! I reported a problem at the store. :wink:

I purchased GOYB and received a protected 128 kbps file. I checked itunes and it looks like GOYB should be an itunes plus file (DRM free and 256 kbps). Any one else have this problem?

Back
Top Bottom